1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quiz: Which of these 7 personality types are you?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by the haunted, Feb 9, 2015.

1. the haunted

Are you a:

Warrior
    King
    Scholar
    Server
    Sage
    Artisan
    Priest

To find out which type you are, click here.

I am an Artisan!
    The Artisan Personality:
    Artisans are the ordinal expression Role, specializing in creativity. They are the great innovators, always seeking or inventing something new, fresh, unique. Fascinated by structure, they can shape and manipulate the material world with impressive dexterity. Their creativity is also applied to their own style and personality, as their individuality is vital to them. They are constantly reinventing themselves in an attempt to stand out from the crowd, to be different or special. Whether or not they achieve fame and fortune, they bring beauty, style and originality into the world – and also useful inventions. Most would agree with the great Artisan architect Frank Lloyd Wright that ‘Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union.’

Since the term ‘Artisan’ has such strong associations with arts and crafts, it is important to understand that most Artisans are not artists, although art is the ultimate expression of this Role. So don’t dismiss this identity for yourself if you are not artistic. It is the broader concept and energy of creativity rather than art in particular that are the essence of the Artisan personality. Conversely, any Role can be an artist, so don’t assume all artists are Artisans, although most of the best ones are. Artisans predominate in the arts and media, and these worlds both reflect and shape the Artisan personality. However, Artisans are as likely to work in the skilled trades as the fine arts. They can and do apply their creative talents to any medium, including ideas. Albert Einstein was an Artisan scientist who said of himself: ‘I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.’ Typically, they have several different careers, sometimes simultaneously, and a diverse range of leisure pursuits.

Creativity is the positive pole of the Artisan Role and comes naturally to them. All Artisans are creator gods, refashioning the world out of clay, paint, fabric, music, whatever is their chosen medium. Artisans see the world as a blank canvas, and an empty surface or space is the most appealing thing to them. If nothing else is available, they might cover a wall with graffiti, doodle in a book or decorate their skin with tattoos. Even without any special training, they ‘have it in their hands’. Male Artisans often enjoy carpentry and woodworking; they might build and fix computers, set up a furniture refinishing shop in the basement or restore classic cars in their garage. Women often enjoy making and embellishing clothes and soft furnishings, jewellery and other crafts.

What are you all? :rolle:

2. White Knight

Tie between King and Warrior.

3. CJliving

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I'm a Scholar. 1st runner-up was Artisan, 2nd runner-up was Priest.

4. redneck

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't know why I even bothered talking the test. I knew what the results would be as soon as I read the descriptions at the top of the page. I had 5 on warrior and not more than 2 on any others. BTW I had a zero on priest.

5. Vinyl

I had a three-way tie between Server, Artisan, and Scholar. :3

6. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    King, warrior, or artisan.

7. xylaz

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I was tied between a sage and an artisan. My highest was a Scholar.

#7 xylaz, Feb 9, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2015
  8. antibinary

Group 3 Scholar

You are a Scholar. You have an excellent mind, full of information like a well stocked library, and you enjoy developing and playing with ideas. Your curiosity drives you to seek truth, whether watching a crime drama, tracing your family tree or exploring a philosophy. You are good at explaining and interpreting and would make a good teacher. You prefer to connect mind-to-mind when you first meet people and are sometimes uncomfortable with intense emotions. Your objectivity and capacity for seeing both sides of an argument make you a good mediator. Your work needs to have an element of mental stimulation, preferably combined with a chance to use your natural research skills.

9. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    5 on Scholar, 4 on Server.

10. CyberScream

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sage - 5
    Server - 5
    Scholar - 6
    King - 4
    Artisan - 7
    Priest - 4
    Warrior - 6

So.... I guess I am an Artisan. Warrior and Scholar rank second.

11. CyberStar

I always knew I was a queen :wink:

Sage - 5
    Server - 6
    Scholar - 4
    Queen - 7
    Artisan - 5
    Priestess - 1
    Warrior- 6

12. tulman

Artisan with 5. 2 other groups with 4.

13. Boudicca

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Scholar. Nothing else came close.

14. Burnedcloset

Four way tie. All had 4 ticks

Server
    Artisan
    Priest
    Warrior

15. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sage - 6
    Warrior - 3
    Scholar - 3
    Artisan - 2
    King - 2
    Priest - 2
    Server - 2

16. MCairo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Scholar (4 ticks) followed by Artisan (3).

17. GhostNeko

Artistic Priest. (5 and 6)

18. Weregild

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Sage - 0
    Server - 0
    Scholar - 3
    King - 2
    Artisan - 3
    Priest - 1
    Warrior - 2

19. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

After seeing this, I must be the Antichrist, LOL.

King - 6

Kings are the cardinal action Role, which makes them natural leaders. When a King is in charge of any project or organization, everyone feels motivated and confident of success. Even without a high position, they stand out from the crowd with their imposing presence, and their charisma is felt by everyone who comes into contact with them. When they rule well, the enterprise will thrive, but if they become autocratic, everyone suffers. Many people like the idea of being a King, but few are ready to take on the responsibilities that accompany this Role. As (King) Queen Elizabeth I said: ‘To be a king and wear a crown is more glorious to them that see it than it is a pleasure to them that bear it.’

‘King’ is such a powerful archetype that it is easy to assume that all rulers have the King Role. This is not so. There is a historical correlation between the Role and the institution of kingship, as they have evolved together. However, in the modern world there are not enough thrones to go round, and other Roles also fill them. Also, most monarchies are too circumscribed by law and tradition to allow much opportunity for leadership. For example, it is a mainstay of the British constitution that the monarch ‘reigns but does not rule’, which does not suit or satisfy the Role of King. It is therefore appropriate that there are currently no Kings in the British royal family, which is composed mainly of Servers, Artisans and Warriors – the most ordinal Roles.

Some of the world’s greatest political and military leaders, past and present, have been Kings, a few examples being Alexander the Great, Genghis Khan, Charles de Gaulle, Mao Zedong, Indira Gandhi, John F. Kennedy, Fidel Castro and Benazir Bhutto. However, many Kings do not hold a high public position, preferring to live normal lives as regular folk.

The goal of this personality system is to operate from the positive pole of your Role. For Kings this is mastery. They are driven to excel in everything they do, great or small. They are perfectionists who will do a job over and over, driving everyone nuts, but the results will be breathtaking. They demand the same standards from others, along with loyalty, their highest virtue, but will reward those who deliver with true royal largesse.

Priest - 6

Priests are the cardinal inspiration Role, responsible for values, morals and ethics in society. They are visionaries who provide charismatic leadership to groups of people, uniting them in an enterprise, cause or belief system. Wherever they work, they want to make a difference. They are adept at converting confusion into clarity, fear into faith. Their own faith is boundless. They believe in miracles and understand the power of love and positive thinking in making dreams come true. Priests see your best possibilities and can inspire, goad and motivate you to achieve your goals. Their sights are set on a better world and they can see what needs to be done to achieve that mission. Whatever their political beliefs, most would agree with the message of (Priest) President Barack Obama: ‘It’s only when you hitch your wagon to something larger than yourself that you will realize your true potential.’

Since the word ‘priest’ has such strong religious associations, it’s important to understand that the Role is not identical with the spiritual function. There is an archetypal connection, because Priests founded and led most of the world’s religions as well as the institution of priesthood, and they naturally possess the qualities and skills for this work. But all the Roles can be good priests and ministers. Conversely, most Priests nowadays do not work in a religious context, especially in the West, where the scientific worldview is dominant. Psychiatry has taken over from religion as the authority for mental and spiritual health, with Freud and Jung as its ‘High Priests’, and many Priests work as psychotherapists and counsellors. They can be equally inspirational as political and military leaders, motivational coaches, community activists, healers, musicians or in any walk of life.

The goal of this system is to live from the positive pole of your Role, which for Priests is compassion. They are filled with compassion for suffering humanity and want to take care of all the sad, lonely, troubled and hungry people in the world. They feel your pain, have a fine instinct for seeing where you’re stuck in your life and want to help you grow to become your best self. People often spontaneously unburden their souls and pour out their most intimate problems to them, treating them like counsellors or confessors.

20. tscott