1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

lesbian clothing/style

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by whattodoii, Feb 9, 2015.

1. whattodoii

in the back of my closet, with one friend :)
    Okay, so I knew that lesbians have some kind of style or whatever, but not really too much (You could say I'm a newbie)
    But anyways, Hannah Hart is to me a lesbian 'role model'? IDK, she's just really likeable(I think) But she almost always wears blouses/shirts...
    My crush/friend (who isn't out or anything and I'm not sure), wore a blouse and she's like: "I kinda feel like Hannah Hart", and I wanted to ask more, but we were at school, so yeah... But I thought if it is a sign, it could be that she's like: I was super-obvious, why isn't she picking it up? But it could also be that there was no meaning behind it, but yeah... So I when I went shopping and I saw a blouse and I thought: There is no way that's going to look good on me, but my mom pushed me into trying it on, and it wasn't that bad. So yesterday I've been stalking the LGBTQ side of youtube, and I discovered that the blouse thing I bought, was the freaking stereotypical piece of clothing lesbians wear, and I'm like::roflmao::grin: Oh, wow... So, I've got a red/black/littlebitofblue plaid blouse, and I just think it's really funny I picked out this one, and I didn't even know it, so if she(my crush) won't pick up this, she's for sure either not into me, OR is ignorant
    Yeah, I pretty much just wanted to say that...

2. lostluvr

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    lol i had to google hannah hart lol..im alittle sheltered..dont own a tv..but neway..im not sure that lesbiansreally have a clothing style unless ur refereing to like stereotypical lesbians..im lesbian and i just wear whatever feels comfortable to me..i like tshirts and jeans or tanktops and jeans or hoodies and just vans lol..im not even into skinny jeans..i like flare or bootcut..i dont like makeup tho thats one thing lol.so i guess i look young but alot people dont even kno that im lesbian unless i talk to them..i like to change it up sumtimes tho ill wear jeans and my work boots and a zipp up jacket with spagetti strap underneath..kinda feel like a country girl when i do haha..but thats just me..everyone has their own style..id say just be urself..if u want to get noticed for being gay more try and wear sum rainbow gay pride stuff..i just got myself sum gay pride tapers for my ears lol..maybe ill get a neclace or kool ring too lol..makes it easier for us lesbians to spot other lesbians lol

3. Belle the Bee

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I love Hannah Harts style! Someone commented on how my clothes reminded them of her and I just about died of joy. But yeah I know what style your talking about. Of course its not a style for all lesbians but if you had to pick a stereotypical outfit...

4. RainbowAlpaca

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I usually wear what I'm comfortable in, I find it easier that way. :slight_smile:

5. whattodoii

in the back of my closet, with one friend :)
    Yeah, I kow, but I didn't pick it out, because I wanted to look like a lesbian, I simply thought it looked cute and I thought it looked okay on me (it feels weird to say good :/) So @RainbowAlpaca , it's something I'm comfortable in, but it could have a double meaning... which I didn't know at first
    So, I just really liked the irony of it :b :lol: @Belle The Bee, yeah, IKR?! She just rocks it!