1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Valentine's Day Promises

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Sek, Feb 10, 2015.

1. Sek

Sek

I was trying to think of a way I can show my boyfriend that I love him on Valentine's Day and, while this isn't my own idea, I had heard before about a book of 'vouchers' that they can redeem to get things from you. I thought this might be nice. :slight_smile:

But then I realised that most of the ideas I had come up with are things I'd do for him any time anyway, for example 'big hug whenever you need it', 'movie night', etc.

So I thought in order to get some interesting ideas I should come here and ask for some opinions! I am looking for some unique/different suggestions for things to put in the book. Something along the lines of 'one of your wishes will be fulfilled by me' - basically things that aren't typically done on a day-to-day basis but would show affection.

Thanks for reading and sharing your ideas, and please feel free to use any you find here for your own lovers! :thumbsup:

2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    There is something similar for weddings... cards with tasks on it, and its for both :slight_smile:
    You could look that up :slight_smile: