1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do I do?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ckls8, Feb 10, 2015.

1. ckls8

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So for the past month I have been talking to this girl online, and we were really hitting it off, we talked about seeing each other even. But, all of a sudden, one day out of the blue, she just became really cold to me. She said she just goes "up and down" and didn't feel like talking at the moment, so I told her i would talk to her later, we told each other goodnight and everything was fine. A few days later, I said something friendly to her, and she responded, but when I responded back she said nothing, and ignored me for the next few days. So I eventually asked her if everything was okay and she blew up on me. For me, it seemed like she was trying to be cold to me, to push me away, but still had a hard time being fully committed to it. What do you guys think? I haven't talked to her for over a week now, but I can't stop thinking about her. Should i just let it go and move on or maybe let it all settle down for awhile and then try again? Or just let her take control and not worry?

2. ckls8

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    ***Side note, she is also Swedish. I've heard this might have an impact. Thanks guys! :slight_smile:

3. White Knight

She clearly doesn't want to see you from what you told so far. Following her further would only bring more heartache.

Just give up while it is easier and move on with your life.

4. ckls8

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    But she's the one who brought up us meeting one another...

5. ckls8

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    please help guys! :slight_smile:

6. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Well i would tell it as it is, and talk about it really openly...
    that you enjoy talking to her, that she has been unavailable lately and if there is a reason to it.
    That way you would not have to guess.

hugs

7. Aura

I agree with this.
    I would try talking to her maybe there's something hard going on in her life and she just doesn't know how to let her emotions out. Or maybe she just doesn't want to talk to you anymore, and I'm sorry if that's the case. But in any case I would either take a break for a little bit or keep trying to encourage her to talk to you, however, if you feel like you can't take it anymore or it just won't work out you should probably stop talking. Just remember that you are both humans, and both have emotions, but you have to pay attention to each of your emotional needs equally.
    Good Luck (*hug*)