1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Birthday Party Help!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by JustMe2602, Feb 11, 2015.

1. JustMe2602

So, I am turning 18 soon and I want to throw an epic birthday party but I don't know how.

My parents won't allow me to throw a party at home so it has to be somewhere else.

I don't have money to rent a space in a cafe or something.
    And if I did, I am throwing my party a week before I turn 18 so I won't be able to get alcohol anywhere. (The legal drinking age is 18 here)

I am kinda stuck on what to do.
    Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you in advance :wink:

2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    There might be some resources in your community... you might call there and ask...

3. SonicBoom

See if one of your friends whom are over 18 and with a large house can host your party.

Don't be afraid to ask potential party goers to help out with the cost of your party like the bride and groom ask for donations to help offset the cost of the wedding.

#3 SonicBoom, Feb 12, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2015
  4. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I do. I started when I was your age. It's way easier than you...

... No, of course they won't... Hmmm, I think this is not going to...

.... make... much... sense... someone like me... answering a thread like... this one...

... Raw honestly would get me banned, so... Let's be politically correct, as usual...

1- What's wrong with the kids nowad...?!

Ahem, sorry... Where was I... Some ideas...

1- Costume party. You can keep the costume you'll be wearing as a secret, so at the day of the party you'll be around bananas, cubes, and rabbits... Or...
    [​IMG]
    2- Karaoke.
    3- Videogames.
    4- Movie theater.
    5- Social games like cards...

Now seriously... I don't think that every party needs to end up with everybody sick because they had too much. Some people at your age can't handle alcohol (and some of them will never learn).
    Nor every party has to be out of control to be fun and worth it. What matters is that you know what will make others (and yourself) enjoy. Is it music? Then play it. Is it videogames? Same...

Enjoy safely, and feel free to let us know how it went.