1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crushing on the mean girl...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Belle the Bee, Feb 11, 2015.

1. Belle the Bee

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Have you ever had a crush on someone who was really just an ass to you? There's this girl who is redicously cute (& she a lesbian which is awesome) at my school. She's so dramatic and can be quite a bitch. She's not nice to me at all but some times flirts with me. Today she called the teacher a bitch and stomped out of the classroom and I was so turned on. Am I alone in this world of crushing on undeserving people?

2. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Sounds like you have a thing for "bad girls".

Keep in mind, there's a difference in having conviction and being cruel. It can be hard to tell the difference sometimes, kind of like arrogance and confidence.

3. MotelGuy

MotelGuy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I had a crush on a co-worker who was really rude...He always pushed people out of the way(including me), and said, "Move, jackass!" His insult of choice was fag...He would call everyone(including me) that...Also, he would speak rudely about our female co-workers...He called them "bitches", "sluts", and "cum whores"...I hated him, but at the same time I felt very attracted to him...He had a cute face, a nice body, a cute bottom, and pretty eyes...My reaction to him getting fired was bittersweet...:shrug:

4. lostluvr

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    that sounds like me lol..i was that girl back in highskool always telling teachers and everybody else off..but now im sweet as fuk..i cant be rude to anybody (unless those assholes deserve it)..maybe she'll change later on down the road as well..but as far as being attracted to her well yea theres sumthing about the 'badass' bitches that is pretty fukin hott..lol..nuthing wrong with it as long as she wouldnt lead u down a fuked up path..

5. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Sorry but I connect bad manners with weakness... being rude etc as well...
    and do you really need drama or someone nice to cuddle with ? :slight_smile:(*hug*)