1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Questions, Advice, and Information

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by GreenBeast123, Feb 14, 2015.

1. GreenBeast123

Hello people of EC how's it going this is my second thread since I signed up for ec and I just want some help and answers from the community. I'm probably not gonna stay long on this website because my family members like to look on my phone and then I get lectured to death about phases, confusion, and the word of god. In my opinion I totally accept peoples orientation but my family totally different story. But let's get into the thread shall we? If you read my thread in the welcome lounge you'll know a little touch about me but anyway. I'm a African American male who is quite different from everyone else in my race or in my peers opinion I'm a just a white guy hiding in a shell of a black guy kind of messed up isn't it? I'm a very quiet guy when I'm not online everyone thinks I hate humanity or some type of misanthropic but for years I have yet to discover my true orientation sometimes I think I like girls sometimes I like boys, other times girl I'm so curious and my relationships with girls only last a few days because I'm not into it I haven't been with a boy so.... I would try but it's like gonna be three or four days not months. So I'm wondering will I ever have a true relationship or will I be lonely which will be perfectly fine I have more fun staring at walls lol! I'll give you guys a while to reply like hearing opinions have a good day ladies and gentlemen

2. heyguyswhatsup

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Welcome to EC, GreenBeast123. :slight_smile:
    Regardless of where you live, there's always a chance you can change that. Change both where you live and your relationship status. Let's start with that.
    But most of the Western World is accepting, so disregard changing where you live. There are others in your position everywhere (in California and worldwide), and with such a big population, you definitely have a chance at finding a true relationship, whether it's with a girl or a boy, and without your parents knowing if you choose to keep it from them. You won't be miserable forever if you don't want to. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

As for your sexuality, I wouldn't rule out the possibility of you being bisexual if you struggle between who you like on some days and others. With time, you'll figure out if you find girls and/or boys attractive, through experimenting, talking, or just thinking about it.
    With me, I just gave it 4 and a half thoughts and probably denied half of the truth for a few years. Everyone's experiences are different. Your orientation says "straight but curious", so perhaps you like girls most of the time, but just think a boy's attractive every now and then and would like to explore it a little more? If so, you'd probably be at least straight or bisexual.
    But you'll only know through time and exploring. :slight_smile: Good luck and have a nice day.

3. GreenBeast123

Thank you friend appreciated your reply