1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Relationships

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sslen, Feb 14, 2015.

1. sslen

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I may have this in the wrong spot but I am curious to as how difficult it has been to find someone to have a relationship with. I'm slowly starting to figure out who I am and finding someone locally that is ok with this and still cares for me seems like an impossible feat.

2. mobrien1993

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I find it quite hard to get into a relationship but one of the reasons it's so hard for me to find a relationship is the way i go about it. Tbh I don't just go out with anyone I only go out with someone I can actually see a future with just because it saves a lot of time and heartbreak in the end

3. Lyana

Well... I didn't go looking for one, so I can't say it was "hard." I was really not wanting a relationship when I started having feelings for the girl I'm now seeing. We'd become friends pretty quickly and I had a huge crush on her. I don't like the concept of "looking for" a relationship (even though I know it's the best way, sometimes).

As for figuring out who you are... Give yourself a little credit. There are definitely people out there who'll love you for who you are.

4. sslen

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I would like to eventually find me a nice woman but I know I'll probably have to sort through the ones that aren't open minded -.-