1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So he doesn't like me, What should I do?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Firephyz, Feb 14, 2015.

1. Firephyz

Yes, I know that this is one of those questions that everyone asks and people probably get tired of answering it but I need some advice. I finally told this guy that I really like my true feelings towards him. Well, hes not just any guy, we are like best friends. He said that he was flattered but didnt share the same feelings.
    Now today, I got a text from him telling me that one of his other friends hooked him up with some girl. Why would he tell me that?!? Doesn't he understand that that's just like a slap in the face?
    Now I have no idea what to do. We hang out quite a bit and usually eat out somewhere every Friday after school. But everywhere always says to stay away from your crush and have no contact with him if you want to get over him. I don't want to jeprodize our friendship though. What would you do?

2. edy

edy

Out Status:
    A few people
    This is very sad and awkward! I mean, being gay is like playing russian roulette, except there're more chances of getting the bullet

It's obvious that he wants to keep you away and make sure you don't daydream about you guys being together

You should let him be, and have a hobby so you don't get depressed. I might be wrong, maybe he still wants you as a friend, why don't you talk to him once more and share your feelings about how this is affecting you

#2 edy, Feb 14, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2015
  3. Firephyz

Yeah, it's weird. When I told him that I have feelings for him, he said that he still considered us best friends and nothing would ever change that. And we still have a great time together as friends.

I think I may talk to him once more about it just to make sure we each understand each other clearly. Thanks for your advice.

4. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You don't have to stay away. Just take his words at face value and start to get over the infatuation. How would you feel if a girl liked you and you told her you're gay? Would you want her to stay away for a long time?