1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't know he is gay or not, its just so confusing!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by followmyslipper, Feb 14, 2015.

1. followmyslipper

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    hey everybody, I'm in a weird relationship or i call it 'maybe-friendship' now, there is a guy who we met in a class, after the class he approached to me and we had some chats and he added me on the Facebook.

since that day, he started texting me on the Facebook and we talk a lots, and we met couple times at school, and one time, he told me he is breaking up with his girlfriend, and asked me a lot of questions, and i just gave whatever came cross to my mind. but eventually he chose to stay with his gf, and for me the story is end, and i am happy to have a friend. thats all

but, what happened that confused me was he kept texting me a lots, like 100 messages a day, and during the conversations, he said something like I love you, people are attracted by me, and he hugs me many times every time we met, and he texted me in the morning, in the late night, sometimes during 7 hours a day, but what he said was he has a gf and blablabla..

He invited me to his home and invited me to some future trips without his gf, and he wanted to spend valentine's dinner with me but not his gf, but I said you should probably go back to see you gf, so he now is at home with her.

so I'm just very confused, is this guy just looking for a friend or he is maybe bi or closeted. but he doesn't know I'm gay too.. i didn't want to tell him because we didn't know each other that long..

I'm so not knowing what to do tho..

2. edy

edy

Out Status:
    A few people
    Just ask him! Try with this:

Are you telling me that you love me because you are being sincere or are you playing around?

It would be helpful to know if you are open about your sexuality

3. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Gay or bi for sure.

4. followmyslipper

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    i know edy, it would be easy to ask it out just by asking, but i am a really relationship newbie , i have no experience and i really afraid to get hurt.
    maybe i should just chill out and put it out of my head and see what will happen after..

---------- Post added 14th Feb 2015 at 07:02 PM ----------

btw, every time he says i love you, or something similar, he will add 'no homo haha' so i just don't know if i should bring it up or not..

5. Shy310

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Yeah, I have something similar going on.
    I told my friend I was gay and he took it
    Really well, ever since he gas been closer
    And hugs me a lot. I actually like him, but I'm
    Not sure if he's straight or not. He has only had
    One short crush on a girl in his life...