1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

magic

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kai397, Feb 15, 2015.

1. kai397

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Has anyone read the book sabriel or is interested in all the different kinds of magic

2. Justinian20

What do you mean by magic, like sorcery and the arcane arts sort of magic. I like magic because I like fantasy. The idea of being able to control the elements and that sort of thing is awesome, it's why in a previous superpower thread, my superpower would be the ability to create worlds and planets and stars, that would be a badass mage. Also the types of magic are dependent on how you practice it, are you a necromancer, a pyromancer, a water mage, Storm Mage, frost mage, ice mage, There are massive varieties of magic and if you wanted to you could go a little out of the box, with new ideas for magic for example, a star mage, a moon magi, a sun magi, a creator magi, Magi of each the planets even for say like even more, a Saturnian magi, a Magi of Jupiter and a Magi of Uranus. Each of the powers for all these magi would be relevant to the planet and some of it's features and maybe even based off the Roman Gods, so a Magi of Mars could be a warrior mage, a Magi of Uranus could be a weather mage, a Magi of Venus could be a love mage and so on and so forth.

3. Zombi3

Yeah I was interested in Magik, I've always wanted to get my hand on a Grimoire.