1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Things That Are Really Annoying (rant)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by thesecretcat, Feb 16, 2015.

1. thesecretcat

So, I'm sure some of you guys have experienced this in some way and it is extremely irritating (or I just find it irritating hahaha). So when I came out to one of my friends about a year ago,her first reaction was 'will this make our relationship awkward?' At first I thought she meant that she had a problem with me being lesbian, but then it became apparent that this wasn't so. She was asking me whether I had a crush on her because I'm a lesbian!!!!! Now this annoyed me because it was just so...vain! Just because I'm a lesbian doesn't mean I fancy every woman that walks this earth. :dry: Anyway another time I was with one of my close friends just chatting and stuff (you know, like friends do), and then the same girl asked me 'is she your girlfriend?' No, she is not my girlfriend she is just my friend.:dry: Now at first I wasn't too annoyed with her because it was just a mistake and all, but she asks me this EVERY TIME I speak with a girl. NO SHE NOT MY :***:ING GF ugh! We are just chatting like normal human beings do, I don't want to get with every girl I meet. :bang:
    Sorry I just had to get that one out :icon_redf please feel free to post a rant about something that annoys you :slight_smile:

2. Krilky

Krilky Guest

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Well I mean to be fair to her she might say that if you were chatting with guys and you were straight...lol

3. Belle the Bee

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I know how you feel! I've never directly come out to anyone but one of my friends has a spectacular gaydar. She is convinced I'm in love with her. I'm not into her at all!!! Not even the slightest fantasy. And its completely ruining our friendship. It sucks but I don't have any advice for you or for me.

4. MeganMarie

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    The thing that really annoys me: when out to dinner and someone is talking on the cell phone in a restaurant. That is just rude to the others trying to enjoy a peaceful meal.

5. Emmanuella

That would annoy me tremendously. Tell her just how annoying it is!!

6. Nike

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Yep, that's quite common when coming out to girls, and unfortunately some friendships may end up collateral damage if/when they won't take that you're not into them for an answer. Talking to them about it is key though!
    At least as I'm bisexual it's more difficult for people to pull the "are you dating him/her" because they would have to ask about literally everyone I talked to XD

7. thesecretcat

Yea it does seem to be pretty common among girls and coming out unfortunately :frowning2: pretty irritating haha XD. I'm sure it's the same for everyone though, never mind about orientation XD Thanks for replying guys :wink: