1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If your life would be made into a movie...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by LakanLunti, Feb 16, 2015.

1. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If your life would be made into a movie, which celebrity would you like to play as your self? And what would be the genre of that movie? And most importantly, the title.

Well mine would probably be a comedy-drama movie. And I think it will make you laugh your shit out and also make you cry like a bitch. And the title is "Shedding Tears, Sharing Laughter"

And here is the star of my very own movie, Logan Grove (he is the voice actor of Gumball in The Amazing World of Gumball)
    [​IMG]
    We definitely dont have the same face value (he is waaay too handsome for me) but we both have the same body type.

2. waitwhat

waitwhat Guest

I think mine would also be a comedy/drama mix. I'd probably call it or want it to be called "Wait, What?" because I think it's fitting to my life both the drama and the comedy of it. And I would want Jennifer Lawrence to play me.

3. redneck

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Let's see Larry the Cable Guy would definitely get my personality and accent right.

Genre: drama? Let's face it, so far it would be a good opening showing someone struggling to understand them self but now everyone would be waiting for the payoff to set up the ending whether it's me meeting "Mr. Right" ,hitting the lottery, or offing myself. Otherwise the story would make a very boring movie.

I'd probably title it something like "Hope".

4. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Celebrity somone from the Mr muscle adds.
    It would be a bad comedy about a weirdo who could never make his mind up and never does anything right but somehow wins people's respect for no reason

5. MotelGuy

MotelGuy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    If my life were made into a movie, my brother would be the main antagonist...

6. Psaurus918

Comedy/ drama

Robert Downey Jr would play me

7. edy

edy

Out Status:
    A few people
    My movie would probably be a very dark comedy directed by either Todd Solondz or Wes Anderson. Or maybe a very depressing drama like My Own Private Idaho or Hedwig and the angry inch

The actor playing me would be Ansel Elgort, because they say we look alike

8. Burnedcloset

Drama....with some comedic aspects.

Daniel ranclilfe would play me. i consider myself very unique looking. He has basics of my look though.

Can't think of a title.....probably something sad

9. NingyoBroken

NingyoBroken Guest

I suppose my life would probably be a drama. I'd want it to be a gritty realistic, serious one though. I'd get one of the independent Japanese directors to do it.

Not sure who I'd want to play me, but it'd have to be a guy who can have a convincingly realistic high voice (not girls voice, but just more high pitched).

If you get a girl to play me I'll be fucking PISSED.

The movie would be about transsexual life. Since it would be set in Japan (Japanese movie), it would be as if I lived all my life there. Which is more entertaining anyway, as going to school and stuff would be hell for someone like me.

I think this movie would be a very good thing. It would open people's eyes to what a transsexual really is.

10. TheStormInside

My life would be an indie film, or maybe an indie animation. Aubrey Plaza would play me (or voice me, if I'm a cartoon). I imagine a lot of scribbly artistic drawn sequences even if it's live action. It'd probably be about me trying to reconcile my imaginative world with the real one. I'm not sure about a title.

11. Yosia

I'd rather mine be a slice of life anime series about my life's ups and downs mixed in with lots of over reactions etc. ^.^

12. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Mine would be an anime movie, with all the characters looking super adorable! ^.^ It would mainly be a comedy, but it'd have lots of serious moments too.

As for the title? I really have no idea, lol. Any suggestions...?

13. paris

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Definitely a comedy. It'd be called Mr She and I'd want Erika Linder to play me. :icon_bigg

14. tommycee

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My movie would be a mix of comedy and drama. Idk about the title though. Even though he's too old, I would get Evan Peters (American horror story) to play me because I've been told multiple times that I look like him.

15. charlotte2211

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    If my life would be made into a movie i would want to be played by either Winona Ryder or Kristin Stewart (as they are attractiveness goals) and I would want it to be a sort of coming-of-age film. I would want it to have Richard Ayoade direct it as it would make my life seem way cooler than it actually is.
    It would be about making the most of life and finding the beauty in it. I have no idea what i'd call it.

16. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Your title can be CUTEST THING ON EARTH. Pretty much fits you. :slight_smile: And I'd definitely love to watch your movie!

17. Hyperbol

Hyperbol Guest

ugh, mine definitely like a boring teen drama TV show:dry:

18. CyanChachki

I would like to see Emma Stone or Jake Gyllenhaal play me. I would probably call it, "Out Of My Head" and it would be a drama.

19. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Without my life having a satisfying story arc, I can't say even I would want to watch something that aimless.

However, given enough time, it would be awesome to be the inspiration for a sci-fi where I am worthy of being portrayed by Alex Pettyfer:

[​IMG]
    Because dayum. He and I look believably similar, despite that he is more handsome than I could ever hope to be lol.

#19 Argentwing, Feb 21, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2015
  20. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

This is an interesting question, not only in general, but considering my situation.

To be realistic, a male-bodied individual would have to play me, despite how I identify. And since I have not transitioned much, if at all, a male-bodied individual, once again, would need to play me, despite how I identify.

My more "entertaining" days are behind me, I'm afraid. While I have my periods and spells, it isn't as consistent as when I was a younger child and teenager. Those days of me being a hellion, sadly, would be the most likely to keep a viewer's interest. Anything after my self-improvement would be more spaced out, and more likely to discourage a view to keep watching.

However...

If the film allowed me to narrate my thoughts, with those moments of conflicting desires, then perhaps, it could be worth something. Honestly, it is those moments of where I have to decide to be the better person or lash out, that make me interesting. I don't always go with the former, though as time goes on, it becomes less likely I'll slip back into old habits.

That said, I have no idea who could play me. But I do have the opening dialogue:

"Hatred is a funny thing. Many believe it is absolutely guaranteed to ruin somebody, but I don't absolutely believe that. Sometimes it takes the fires of hate to forge the desires of love into existence. When one can understand why they hate, one realizes how much room can be filled; not with more hate, but with the precious experiences of life. But this is a long and difficult path, with many roadblocks and detours, many of which leave the traveler lost... but I am not a traveler --
    I am a God damn trail blazer.
    "​

If that isn't marketable enough, we'll just add an alien invasion, some drama and comedy, and romance. Hell, while we're at it, we'll have Tim Curry play the alien overlord, Christopher Lee playing that kooky mad scientist, who happens to be the only one capable of handling the alien threat, and Johnny Depp as an old hermit with magical hillbilly powers, who "knew them thar aliens war comin'!".

And since we're so out of the bounds of reality here, I shall be played by the lovely Jennifer Lawrence. Gotta represent my fellow Kentuckians!

#20 Kaiser, Feb 21, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2015