1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Doesn't everyone love drama?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BeautifulStranger, Nov 6, 2008.

1. BeautifulStranger

I didn't post this under advice because I don't need advice in this situation... I know exactly where I'm going with this...

So I was talking to the Jew. We were discussing things that I need to change in my life. Changes to not make me so flaming. And I'm seriously all for it... Right now, my flame could blind you from a mile away and it bugs me to death...
    Well, this nice conversation suddenly got mean... Like really mean... Here are some things that were said...
    NOTICE: IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE USE OF THE 'F' WORD, DO NOT READ ON!

Him: you better cuz im fucking serious no faggoty underwear no faggoty sunglasses no talking about faggoty things stop being a faggot

Him: you dont ever get anything
    Me: What is your problem right now?
    Him: nothing! i have no fucking problem with anybody anything i make one little suggestion to anyone and they blow it out or proportion and it comes back in my face so you know what dont listen to me tyler stay a spinless girly boy im only trying to help but the truth is no one likes a faggot now im going to take a shower you can either still be here or leave i dont care so maybe ill talk to you soon

Him: ill be back hopefully you can use that little brain of yours to think about what i said
    Me: You can't treat me this way...
    Him: ill treat you howevre the fuck i want

Him: you still here?
    Me: Yeah....
    Him: thats a shame...

Like... wow. That's coming from my current boyfriend.
    And that's not even the worse... He took low-blows, too!

Him:: no wonder you cant hold on to a guy nobody wants a faggot and the only way you will ever get sex is if you get raped you and you alone are the reason mike joined the army if i were him and thought you were my only future id run away to the army too and he's probably hoping to god that he gets sent to active duty and gets killed so that he doesnt have to come back to you.....

Ouch, right?
    But suddenly it flips and he starts explaining himself. I can't quote him directly, but I can paraphrase...
    He said he was angry, and since I was here, he had to tell me how he felt about the way I am. He went on to say that although he doesn't know why, he knows he cares about me and he needs me in his life. He apologized for being so harsh as well.
    The thing is, I believe him. He did hurt me, but after saying all those mean and low-blows, he said he didn't mean them. Again, I believe him.
    I know there's a fine-line between caring for someone and stupidity, and I can honestly admit I think I'm straddling that line right now.

This took place about 4 days ago, and since then things have been peachy keen. Seriously.

2. Fiorino

:frowning2:. He still has no right to talk to you like that! Who does he think
    he is? As if he's so perfect. What gives him the right to judge
    you anyway? YOU should stand up for yourself and tell him that you won't
    take being treated like that. THEN you can make up. But seriously,
    just because you're very gay doesn't mean you can't defend yourself,
    and it doesn't mean that something is wrong with you or that you need
    to change. I think he doesn't fully accept himself and is afraid
    subconsciously of being associated with "Gays". Maybe you should
    yell at him for being a homophobe. And don't change a thing,
    we like you just the way you are. (*hug*)(*hug*)

And it's ok for him to do it once, but if he does it again
    you need to dump his sorry ass.

3. BeautifulStranger

I did stand up for myself. And it was hard as HELL!! I hate standing up for myself when I'm standing up to someone I care about.

But we're all good now... And as I said, he promised he wouldn't do it again.

4. kh23172

That's probably why he called you a spineless girly boy. I mean that in the most sincere way, but honestly I think if he says that he means it. There is a difference between standing up for yourself and explaing yourself. This is probably a good time for you to take a breather from him, and make a good decision for yourself. I personally wouldn't remain with a person that has the balls to talk to me like that, especially with that language. It's definately not impossible to fall out of love with someone in 2 minutes.. the time it takes me to realize that they're an asshole, no matter how much they seem to care. He doens't have any standing to tell you no one likes you because you're a "girly faggot" or whatever. NEWS FLASH: most gay guys are, that's how it is. You NEED to be more proactive for your own well-being, and that means (possibly) being an asshole back to him. As much as it seems to be unproductive and mean, it usually works. Giving him a tatse of his own medicine will put things back into proportion, and only then will things go back to "normal", if that is still a possibility.

5. BeautifulStranger

Oh I did... I took cheap-shots of my own
    And mine were just as bad, but I'd rather not repeat them for the risk of tarnishing my already tarnished imagine on this website.

6. kh23172

Well do as you wish, I think that taking your own "low blows" is more often than not required. Otherwise, as odd as this sounds, he'll feel as if he always has you in a hold as you being his "bitch". In a relationship between two guys this is more prevalent, for obvious reasons. I hope that your tarnished relationship is in time rejuvenated, everyone deserves for things to work out.

7. Kimi

OK...so I think I'm bit lost...
    What was the whole point of telling that story to us when you don't need any advices?
    You just wanted to dump all? Or you simply wanted to know if everyone loves drama?

Hmm...I like occasional drama there and there. But that kind of drama? No........:rolleyes:
    :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8. BeautifulStranger

You know... I have no idea
    I don't need advice

Let's just use the story that I was looking to see if people had equally dramatic stories...

Sometimes my thought train runs off the tracks...

9. Kimi

My thoughts never got on the tracks:bang::bang::bang:

10. shakerdancee

I want a faggot :frowning2: