1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rant about judgemental people~

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Yosia, Feb 18, 2015.

1. Yosia

Right, so I went out to the cinema today and I was in a happy mood so I was being bouncy and running around like I do and speaking fast and sounding excited, people were giving me weird looks and it was quite annoying but I'm used to it so I carried on with my life, and then a little while later, I saw a friend so I skipped up behind them and leaned on their shoulder and shouted 'boo!' me and my friend started to giggle and chat but then this guy muttered something which I didn't quite catch, but it was obviously bad, so I got a little bit annoyed and walked into the film with my brother and then when we sat down he said - 'don't you think you act too childish? It's quite embarrassing.' I got upset at this because why should I act like someone I'm not just because I 'embarrass' other people?

But it's not just my childish attitude that gets me weird looks and people saying mean things, my androgynous appearance seems to be a topic of conversation between people too, why do people have to judge everyone for anything which isn't 'normal'?! I mean I have heard people talk absolutely disgustingly about some things and I just want to shout at them. This world actually sucks for how judgemental people are and it annoys me so much!

I have noticed that even among my friends and communities that people are judgemental about some things, like everyone has an opinion, but why do people have to shout it and hurt people in the process? Why can't people keep opinions to themselves or keep it quiet? At least try~

I could rant a lot more than this but I feel a bit calmer now that I have typed enough. What are your guys opinions on judgemental people and how do you feel if you see people which are acting/looking 'different'

2. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I sometimes wear a tabard to work which is considered a ladies apron and the caretaker seems to always criticise me for it but I carry on because that's who I am.
    People put others down because they have a lack of confidence and they think putting others down makes them look better. You are fine the way you are