1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When your crush ask you who your crush is?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MissRanger, Feb 18, 2015.

1. MissRanger

MissRanger Guest

Should you admit it? Do you think that's ever a good idea? There are times where I feel tempted to admit my feelings for others. I don't care so much about the rejection but rather "coming out" to them and trusting them about my secret. Also I could risk a good friendship and their perspective about me might change.

2. guitar

I guess it really depends on whether you think they reciprocate those feelings toward you. Because it could lose you a friend if they don't and take it badly. I've been in your shoes before and decided to say nothing for fear telling them they were my crush might have ruined the friendship. I'm now since over them but it took time.

3. NingyoBroken

NingyoBroken Guest

I say "You!" Haha

But to be fair, these days I don't really have crushes, more like if I see a guy I think is hot I will say to him "you're beautiful~" right away. Haha.

4. CyanChachki

Tell them. If they get upset, tell them that you where just kidding and then name a celebrity you have a crush on.

5. C P

C P

I wish I had the inner comfort to just say something like that or 'you're so cute', heh... .-. It does get really tempting at times but my closet issues don't allow that to happen.

I have said some stuff sarcastically to/about people I obviously wasn't interested in, but to be talking to a person I see that way? Hellll to the no I couldn't even make it seem like a joke because it'd be too awkward, haha.

6. Yosia

I usually end up being that embarrassed that they can guess anyway. :3

7. MCairo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Luckily this never happened...
    Because we barely talk :tears:

I probably wouldn't tell anyway.

#7 MCairo, Feb 19, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2015
  8. waitwhat

waitwhat Guest

I think it depends on you and that person and how you think they'll take that. I would never tell the girl I have a crush on if she asked, because I think it would make it super awkward between us, and she's one of (if not) my best friends.

9. Rainbows~Exist

I wouldn't tell them :/ Even if I made up a fake crush to tell them I still wouldn't because I wouldn't want them to know who I'm crushing on...

10. YunoGasai

It has happened twice ,sort of, the first time i had a huge crush on this really nice girl who also happened to be a really close friend. so one day we were texting and somehow we got onto the topic of crushes, next thing i know shes asking who i like,i then told her straight "you" she then said that we should just be friends :frowning2: the second time was in a business lesson and my mates were saying guy things ect... apart from the one guy i have a crush on who also sits right opposite me. i then get a question from liam asking "who you on it with" i said no one of course. next he asks if i like anyone *i must have been really tired or something because* i said "nah their aint no guys i like right now" in a desperate attempt to hide that i like the other guy.
    as soon as i realized what i said my heart rate skyrocketed and i started lightly crying.
    so embarrassing :icon_redf
    , but none of them really noticed what i said,especially the guy i like. at least i think so.
    if i actually came out to them i would never hear the end of the dick jokes XD they do it enough to the girls they hang around with. :roflmao:

11. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I usually tell them anyway. It makes me feel better even if they reject me; if they ended the friendship over something like that, they probably weren't a real friend anyway (Unless they were in the position where the other person couldn't accept no for an answer....I get that).

12. Notlad

That's entirely up to you. It definitely would strongly depend on the situation for me though. How comfortable I felt and all.