1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

straight friends vs gay bars vs being alone

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stimpacks, Feb 21, 2015.

1. stimpacks

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I really want to go to a gay bar/club but I don't have anyone willing to go with me. Everyone I know is straight and no one wants to go (I don't blame them). I don't want to be that creeper gay watching everyone have fun. Plus I don't have a DD, since every thing LGBT is more than an hour away from where I live. I really wish I have one person willing to go with me, gay or straight or better yet, live closer in that area. Last resort, I still have that one bar I always go to in town, but it gets old. I hate going to bars and clubs alone, especially to a place I've never been to or a city I'm not familiar with.

I'm trying to meet new people, and my little brother says he doesn't want me to be alone, plus I don't want to be alone either, I don't think anyone does. So I'm trying to make my first step into that part of my life. It sucks when all your buddies have someone to come home to and your just like, well i'll just sleep alone again.

I feel like I have everything I need right now, good family, friends, okay job, going to college, I'm taking care of my body. I just don't have anyone to share my life with.

#1 stimpacks, Feb 21, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2015
  2. LaEsmeralda

Why don't you sign up for internet dating or join a gay Meetup group? Just put yourself out there and you're bound to make at least a few like minded friends if not meet a partner. Don't wait around for people to just come to you, life unfortunately doesn't work that way :wink:

3. Celatus

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Straight friends can be fun, usually friendship is independent of orientation. You can make friends with guys or girls regardless, just try! Join a club or organization near you, it doesn't necessarily have to be for just gay people. I mean let's face it some of us are a little...queer haha.