1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

tell me about your dreams

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by tashyyy, Nov 7, 2008.

1. tashyyy

for some reason im really fascinated by them
    i have so many weird nightmares
    does anyone else?
    <3

2. Swamp56

Swamp56 Guest

I always get a recurring dream that I'm in school and my clothes dissapear...I always think "This can't be a dream" in it too >.<

My dreams are so random....I can't even begin to explain xD .

3. Nova713

Nova713 Guest

I have had some really odd dreams in the past. Many of them are mundane. Almost all of them involve family in some way. Also some of them are very very vivid. I can recall the setting, weather, where I'm at, who is there etc. Those dreams I keep track of. I have had lucid dreams too, but only few times.

4. spellbound118

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have really weird dreams..from an aeroplane landing in my back garden (which is really small by the way! no idea how it fit!) to horrible nightmares. To be honest most are nightmares of being chased and not being able to physically run.
    The best dreams ever are dreams when i know its a dream, its really weird, i'll be like at school or somewhere but i know its a dream so i can do anything and say anything, great feeling !

5. Nova713

Nova713 Guest

When you know you're dreaming and can control the dream, that's called a lucid dream.

6. spellbound118

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Really ? I thought i was going insane, no one iv'e told has ever had one, glad theres a name for it, means i'm not the only one ! Thanks im gonna look into it =]

7. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I tend to have very intense, very strane dreams, but not really remember them afterwards. The other night I dreamed that my teeth were breaking, it was kind of bizarre.

8. pookie

pookie Guest

Last night I had a dream that a demon was trying to rape me.

No kidding.

9. Dave

Last Night I had a dream about spiders (I'm terrified of them)
    and I used to have a recurring dream about my house being robbed

10. biisme

Hmmm...my dreams are always weird. Here's one from last night:

I was in my school and it was right before last period and for some reason I was going to skip gym (which is totally weird becuase I would nver skip anything). So, I was in the parking lot in a car with two other kids, and the next thing I know the cop who's stationed at our school (in real life we have a school cop) is checking the cars for people skipping. There's no way to get out without him seeing us, so we duck and try and hide, which doesn't work. He hauls us out of the car and outs handcuffs on us. All in all he pulled 20 kids out of cars (one of them was another girl in my gym class who would also never skip) and tells us we have to go to the office to get the handcuffs of and at the same time recieve punishment. Right outside the office I run into my mom (who works at the school) and I try to hide my handcuffs. I get some security guy in the office to unlock them without her noticing but I get a paper she has to sign. The last thing I remember was trying to think of some way to tell her that I got "arrested" for skipping.....

11. rosiejuly3

I have very weird dreams...

In one I was with my girlfriend in a abandoned building and there were a lot other teenagers. My mom was there too. Then the buliding started shaking and it was being destroyed. Everytime we died and it kept happening over and over. Each time we died differently. It was very creepy.

Another I had a blob thing and it was magical. Very strange. That and dreams with me flying *I love those* I have a lot of dreams about my gf dying or going missing *I hate those* Yeah most of the time I remember my dreams for a few hours then forget them.

12. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I have had a couple dreams about baby animals lately.....chicks, kittens, ducklings, ect. What does that mean?

13. pirateninja

Well, there's my recurring Sarah Palin dream that just won't go away, even though the election is OVER.

Then there was the one I had the night before I found the election results. I dreamt McCain had won. You have no idea how glad I was when I woke up :grin:

There was this other one, where whenever someone shook my hand, I tossed them over my shoulder. I couldn't help it. Very weird. :lol:

14. vampireboy56

vampireboy56 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    last night i had a dream....
    I found myself in a desert called...Cyberland
    Out of the abyss walked a cow...Elsie
    I asked is she had anything to drink she said
    "I'm forbidden to produce...milk
    In Cyberland we only drink
    DIET COKE!!!"

Just kidding!!!!

I've been having a lot of nightmares lately...

15. Myke

Myke Guest

I rarely remember my dreams.

Though I did remember mine last night, it was more of a nightmare. I was on ship, like a cruise ship and we're having fun. All of sudden, a black cloud surrounded the ship and it was pitch black. Then all these ghosts starting flying in and around but then I woke up. It was scary.

16. Those are literally my worst nightmares. Although I'm not usually being chased, sometimes I ream about running. In real life, I can run pretty well, so when I try to run and can't in my dreams it scares me to no end.

I usually don't remember my dreams, though :frowning2: When I was little I had recurring dreams that dinosaurs were in my back yard, that a dinosaur was right beside my house (separate dream), and that there was a hole in my wall that was sucking people into it. My favorite dreams are dreams where I can fly. I wish I had those/remembered them more often.

17. LNahid2000

LNahid2000 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Last night I dreamt about cuddling with a guy...I was sad when I woke up because it wasn't real.

18. tashyyy

LOL
    im surprised at how many people have replied to this
    its very interesting
    last night i did have a dream
    but iv forgotten it now
    i just remember myself typing something like "mm yam crunchy" in my dream
    HAHAHAHA

19. EM68

Last night I has a very vivid dream:

I was talking to a woman who was wearing a wedding dress. Then I told her that I could not marry her because I was gay. Then she stormed out calling me a fag. Then I was in my old house in the kitchen with my mom and sister. I go to my mom before I could say anything she said I know and everything will be okay. Then she gave me a hug. Then I woke up.

20. tashyyy

awww
    well thats weird
    did you know the woman who was in a wedding dress
    or was she just a random person?