1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Random question...but: Are gay revolutionaries common?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lemons123, Feb 22, 2015.

1. lemons123

Under "gay revolutionaries" I don't mean people fighting for gay rights but political revolutionaries who are gay? Say like: Che Guevara being gay?

And...to get even more random: the reason I am asking is since I happened to be reading a story of bulgarian revolutionary who was hanged by muslims many years ago (100+ something, his name - Vasil Levski). He is generally accepted as "asexual" in bulgaria, as someone who is above "all things sexual" - but I gathered a few interesting facts about him: He spent an year living in an abandoned land mill with another revolutionary poet...so when two guys spent an year living in an abandoned landmill and one of them writes poetry dedicated to the other guy...you get the idea what could happen between them :slight_smile:.

Here's also pic of him: http://www.gealibris.com/content/com_catalogue/covers/1355093714Levski.jpg ,"too hot to be straight" ?

Also...I know Caesar for one was bisexual though he isn't quite revolutionary...

2. Justinian20

Aah it's kinda common in history, Alexander the Great was bi and a lot of the revolutionaries could be more likely bisexual than gay.