1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming out, stop nagging about ur parents being unsupportive

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by VKAguda, Feb 22, 2015.

1. VKAguda

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Coming out, stop nagging about ur parents being unsupportive
    Seriously tho, it cant be worse than what i'm dealing with

I recently told my mom that I tried to contact I guy that liked me before (whom I liked but was too afraid to respond to), he was glad that I found him and asked me to go to a party with him(!)

Her: and he didnt ignore u?
    Me: he said he liked me before
    Her: I'm just saying, does he even care for someone like u?
    Me:...
    Her: okay what ever you say, just remember, when you get a divorce, you r out, don't come back to us. (what?)

Ps., I'm a good kid, no trouble maker ever, on my way to a steady income, in a decent profession.

Compared to this, her calling me a disgusting slut when she found out I have a rainbow bracelet...
    Her: u disgusting slut, u want to go out and fuck equally disgusting sluts like u!

Recall, she suddenly slapped me in the face 5 times when I was 12 for no reason when she thought no one was looking, I realize only now it was because a male friend of hers commented I look prettier than her.

Such hurtful experience, look at me u will feel better:roflmao:.
    I am so used to being mocked at and hit for no reason at all, I hate myself, even tho I know I shouldn't. It makes life so hard for me, emotionally, socially. I only befriend on a casual level.
    I cant love any one or be loved, I'm too damaged inside, and I dont have a family to fall back on

2. CyanChachki

You did have a really bad experience, I will give you that and I truly, from the bottom of my heart feel sorry for what happened to you but being over what happened in your life doesn't give you any valid reason to tell people that they need to stop whining about having unsupportive parents. Everyone deals with it in their own way and some people want to keep their family and want their family's support.

I think that overall though, you should try and get some professional help. I'm in no way calling you crazy or unfit but with therapy, there will be help to get you on a better track in life.

3. VKAguda

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Its a bad joke that back fired, didnt mean to focus on that part

4. NingyoBroken

NingyoBroken Guest

It can be worse. There are people who have been shunned by their families; kicked out of their own houses and left on the street.

5. AKTodd

Your mother is an abuser who needs to be reported to the police and thrown in prison to rot. She has no right to treat you in that way.

Seriously, you need to get away from her and report her to the authorities. Can you talk to a counselor at school, a trusted teachers, or someone else in authority? The Canadian equivalent of Child Protective Services needs to be on her as soon as possible.

Todd