1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

is this rape or consensual or in my mind

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by weird question, Feb 22, 2015.

1. weird question

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Ok to begin this is a weird question but I dont know where else to ask and seeking a doctor well theres no point as years have passed.

So Many Many years ago after a big night drinking I wake up and as far as I can tell nothing unusual is going on but then later on in the day my rear end is kind of feeling weird like its reacted to something. Sensations and a feeling that lasted well a week or two perhaps maybe cramps/throbbing (not sure) So I kind of freaked out slightly but thought nah this is just my haemmoroids reacting to the alcohol.

Well a month or so later I go to a friends house but because of what I thought was a bad reaction to the alcohol a few weeks ago I decide not to really have to much to drink. I end up mildly drunk and im sure I wasnt even hungover. But it happened again my rear does not feel right for a week or two. I thought how has this happened again im sure I was not that drunk.

This has happened numerous times in different area codes and drinking with different people and has lasted upwards of 3 days to a week. I always thought it was a reaction to diarrhea + Haemmoroids but these days im not too sure.

It appears to devolope after I go to the toilet. There is no pain associated when going to the toilet but rather a tingling dull feeling with kind of rectal spasms. One time I was extremely bloated. I dont want to write a wall of text but everything Ive noted people have also noted after having anal. Also theres never been any blood.

I dont know what to think. Have I had drunken Anal (consensual) or have been raped or is it the haemmoirds. The reason why Im more concerned now than in the past was because I decided to try and replicate these odd feelings with drinking certain alcohols that I thought triggered it but to my dismay I cant. Either whatever was causing this has long since (have not had this feeling in about 2 years) healed/passed or something else has gone on. I have no flashbacks, no numbers in my phone nothing to indicate rape other than these anal feelings. Perhaps a few underhanded comments but I always said to myself im being paranoid and its just lad talk.

This is not a troll thread and I literally have no idea who to talk too. Im sorry if I offend anyone but i need some feedback.

2. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It's clearly not consensual. If people are anally penetrating you while you're asleep or otherwise unconscious, it's rape without question.

If that's happening, I'm truly sorry, and I advise you to get in touch with a sexual violence center that can help you get the support you need.

I'd like to rule out a medical issue. What happens if you just don't get drunk with people. Does your rectum hurt or have soreness then?

~ Adrienne

3. weird question

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Thats the thing Ive went home to my own bed on all occasions (bar one) and as far as being unconscious that only happened once. You have to understand this has happened at numerous levels of drunk which is why ive never really believed rape or anal because I dont remember anything ever happening. Ive always thought If i was raped I would remember atleast something and my bum would be torn up.

Im not sure hurt or soreness are correct terms to describe it. Ive never not walked straight infact ive even gone jogging the next day. It doesnt hurt to touch the anal region.

Basically going to toilet does not bring pain infact it kind of brings relief, if momentarily.

I feel a dull yet constant feeling on the right side internally. Assumed Haemorrhoid.

Thanks for your reply but what am I going to say to sexual violence centre exactly. Going to the Police is a dead end because who would I pin the blame on. Ive been tested for STD's in the past and im clean.

This is very difficult for me to even type up on a message board. I did try one of the rape forums but I never recieved a verification email.

---------- Post added 22nd Feb 2015 at 10:23 PM ----------

Ive always assumed rape or even anal with no lube would result in pain and difficulty going to the toilet. I read once of a girl who said it was like passing glass the next day. Ive googled this many times and there seems to a few unsure topics on what happened to them but by large they seem to be posting on the wrong forums and are kind of ridiculed. (bodybuilding forum)

#3 weird question, Feb 22, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2015
  4. weird question

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I notice 20 odd people have viewed this with no reply ):

5. White Knight

Probably they are kinda reluctant to answer as there have been some very serious looking troll... no abuse posts about rapes in the past.

What you described sounded like hemorrhoid. An anal rape would leave more marks than that and it will hurt very differently than hemorrhoid. If your hemorrhoid ain't in very developed stage it won't cause pain while sitting up straight but an anal intercourse would.

Another point would be wetness on your behind. Wether it is blood, feces, sperm or lube, there should be some kind of wetness. Otherwise your rapist would be in world of pain themselves.

Hemorrhoid also react to thing you eat, sitting prolonged hours, to much pushing/straining, too hard or too liquid feces etc.

In the end if it is hemorrhoids you better see a doctor before it become worse by passing years. I don't give too much possibility to rape.

6. PatrickUK

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You mentioned something about underhanded comments in your original posting. Do you think you can say anything about those comments as it might offer a clue?

7. weird question

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Thats the thing what type of pain is pain ? rather a tingling sensation, crawling, spasms. I did leave one thing out rectal pains are there (very slightly) but rather shooting pains and they feel deep. The thing is Ive had these same shooting pains before without drinking. Proctalgia fugax. They dont last all that long and I havent got them every time when these odd feelings have happened. I feel mentioning pain sets off alarm bells but as my anus is not sore, bleeding, cut up or traumatised.

I have had haemorrhoid surgery. Going to the toilet was extremely painful. infact I was just looking up symptons and rather than haemorrhoids that assumed where causing a dullness it could be some leviator ani syndrome. Not sure what this means though.

No blood, feces, sperm or lube. Well I cant be sure Ive never smelt any lube. mmm when it comes to wetness well a night out (or in) causes some kind of mucus. Im not attracted to men although I'd might under the right circumstances let a tranny bang me whcih sometimes makes me think perhaps while blacked out even just a small amount of time perhaps I did let a gay man have sex with me, these thoughts are far more calmer than rape thoughts. But as Ive never to my knowledge had a penis up my ass i have nothing to draw a conclusion, if there even is one.

Yes I have severe anxiety issues.

---------- Post added 23rd Feb 2015 at 02:54 AM ----------

Patrick perhaps they might offer a clue but the remarks are too slight. Underhanded might not be the right word. Example. When playing slot/pokie machines someone might say were being fucking raped, but its a common enough term that everyone uses so I havent got too paranoid over it. But it has made me wonder.

White knight I wish i was trolling i really do. I wish these thoughts were nothing but a joke. But they arent they are real and intrusive.

#7 weird question, Feb 23, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2015
  8. Robert

Robert Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Possible anal fissure.

9. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I believe you should see your doctor. That is the only way

10. PatrickUK

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I agree about consulting a doctor. Based on everything you have said so far, I'm more inclined to believe it's a medical issue of some sort.

11. weird question

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Ok thanks for the replies people. its comforting to discuss this even if only a message forum.

I have had a anal fissure in the past but its long since healed. I think. Which could also be why I havent had these feelings for a long time and why I cant replicate them by drinking on my own.

Patrick does anything that written coincide with anal sex at all regardless of haemmoroids/anal fissure/drinking ?

A few years ago I did a write up on a different forum and one of the girls mentioned that no matter how drunk I was I would remember something, even just a flashback. I have googled this before and have come across it being described as a beeroid. This was on the bodybuilding forum. The dude who made the post thought he was raped, some members ridiculed him while others said it was a beeroid.

#11 weird question, Feb 24, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2015
  12. PatrickUK

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I very much doubt this is a result of anal sex (either forced or consensual). It doesn't seem to add up at all. The symptoms you describe were recurring and persistent, occurring at different times in different geographical locations, even when you had greater awareness and clarity of thought.

Forgive me for asking this personal question, but have you ever experimented with anal toys like dildo's, or inserted any other object into your butt, with or without lube?

For total peace of mind it would be best to request a medical examination.

13. antibinary

It's rape. If you're unconsious or too drunk to remember it, it's rape.

14. Blackbirdz

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Seeing as how you've had hemorrhoid surgery in the past, this is clearly a medical issue and not related to rape. Did you choose to ask your question in this forum because we're gay and we know all about the rectum? I remember the day that I came out to my parents as a proctologist. They were so proud.

Joking aside, I'm not qualified to diagnose your medical issue. You should probably ask your doctor.

#14 Blackbirdz, Feb 24, 2015
  15. monome

From what you've been typing, you had both hemorrhoids and anal fissure. That means your anus must be prone to irritation and damage. I would also be closer to think it is a medical condition. The fact that it is not happening always maybe related to different kinds of alcohol or a combo of alcohol and other beverage or food. You should consult a doctor.

16. weird question

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    No worries ask away Im the one with the weird questions.

I once thought that perhaps the condom could be causing weird sensations so I tried putting it on my finger and inserting it but I didnt get far, about and inch and found it rather tough going. Other than that no Ive never experimented with toys. Oh except when the Doctors has checked my haemorrhoids.

Im wondering what your getting at ?

As for peace of mind why do i need a medical examination ?
    Apparently according to the doctor theres nothing wrong. Maybe I need to see another Doctor.

Yes haha. Honestly when it comes to these sort of things other than rape forums (there are few) who else could you ask. A doctor, not all would be understanding..

If this was the day after yes I should have went to see a doctor but its been years so any evidence, if any is long gone.

---------- Post added 24th Feb 2015 at 10:50 PM ----------

This is what Ive normally thought. You see the second time this happened I was drinking cheap cask wine with fruit juice plus I didnt really drink all that much maybe a bit tipsy but not black out drunk. This night has partly been why Ive never let my thoughts get carried away because I was adamant I was nowhere near drunk enough for well anything to happen which is why I was horrified that i got these feelings once again he next day. They werent apparent in the morning they only gained momentum late in the afternoon.

Part of the reason why its bothering me now moreso than in the past is beccause i decided its time to do away with these thoughts. So i buy some cheap wine drink a fair amount but the next morning, nothing. Which is why i started panicing and my negatie thoughts got the best of me. Ive tried a few other drinks mainly spirits but Ive actually thought it might be beer rather than spirits.

Either im not drinking enough or what was causing the aggravation has long since healed.

#16 weird question, Feb 24, 2015
  17. PatrickUK

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

18. badluckfairy

I'd see a doctor. They can normally tell if it is a medical issue such as hemmeroids acting up, or whether there has been a sexual assault.