1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lesbians At The Gym? How Can I Tell?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BookWriter1994, Feb 24, 2015.

1. BookWriter1994

Alright, so this weekend I am thinking about going to the gym in my area to work out a little. And maybe check out the ladies working out hehe. However, how can I tell if the ladies that I am checking out a Lesbian? Is there a way? I am also planning on wearing my pride jewelry too but still how can I know if they are a lesbian?

2. have you ever been to that gym before? if not then i would go a few times first to get the feel of it before you start going to check out the women. some are super friendly some totally antisocial.

not that i pay much attention to anyone while im at the gym but no one i know there wears jewerely of any kind while working out. idk if the gym is the best place to maybe seek out a partner or check out other people. its generally frowned upon at least in my gym unless youre asking someone to spot you or observing someone then asking for help with weights cuz you think they have good form. though probably people do check others out just im oblivious to it cuz im just concentrating on me and trying not to fall off the rower :lol:

but the gym is probably the hardest place to find lesbians. or anyone really. you dont talk, or even acknowledge anyone. you cant really tell who is what orentation cuz no one really notices you at all. even when i go in with hairy legs in my shorts no one bats an eyelid or even notices me walk in which is a godsend. if they did notice my hair legs then they arent working out hard enough :grin:

if youre looking to find other women maybe join an excercise class and keep at it,t hat way youll meet people as its more social than the gym. but generally you cant tell who is a lesbian at the gym. it would be great if every gay women wore a certain colour top then you would know, but its super hard lol.

3. BookWriter1994

Thank you so much for the advice!:slight_smile: