1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have you ever been accused of this?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MotelGuy, Feb 25, 2015.

1. MotelGuy

MotelGuy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    When I'm at work, I usually hang out with my female friends...I feel more comfortable with them...
    And, it's for that reason that my male co-workers are starting to accuse me of trying to seduce them...
    They say: "You're always with them because you wanna fuck one of 'em, or all of 'em!"

Me? Fuck a WOMAN?!
    :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
    That is the most RIDICULOUS thing I've ever heard! Fuck a woman...Sure, I just love boobs and vajayjays...
    Just ignore the fact that I've had sexual encounters with men...
    That just shows how ignorant my male co-workers are about my sexual orientation...
    I could come out to them, but nah, to much homophobia in this country...And, at this point they won't believe me...

So here's the question:
    Have any other closeted, or semi-closeted Gay men out there ever been accused
    of trying to "do it" with one of your female friends?

2. Quem

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Haha, yes I have. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: They were not really friends (they were more like acquaintances), and then a friend said that "he saw how I looked at one of them, because I had a crush on her". And "That I would like to have a relationship with her and do more" Sure, she was nice, but a crush? Do more? I wasn't interested in her that way at all! :lol: But yeah, he didn't know I was gay then, so... :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. LexSeir

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Yeah- I used to hang out a lot with my female friends, and whenever I went over to their houses my guy friends would give me the "suggestive eyebrow" crap. And when I got to the friend in question's house, their parents (if they were around) would just look at me like I was a very threatening, suspicious, and disturbing creature. It was never voiced, but eyebrows speak for themselves.

(It should be noted that the female friends in question all know and knew that I'm gay, so they never took it the wrong way. Everybody else did, though.)

4. MeganMarie

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I would like to chime in:

Kind of had the same thing in reverse although i am straight and never had sex with a man. If I am out dressed as Megan and talk to a man i sometimes get accused of the same thing that i want them for other reasons. In my mind just cause I am dressed as a woman it changes nothing.

#5 MeganMarie, Feb 25, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2015
  5. White Knight

Oh yeah. At high school... let's say because of a misunderstanding there is that gay rumor about me... especially male students act kinda slightly hostile and talk under their breaths whenever I pass by...

However despite of that one day they caught me in restroom and asked me to stay away from my friend of 3 years... because one of the idiots was thinking about asking her out and they say she was so into me... God! She was even sharing her thoughts about other guys with me, the ones she wanted to ask her out...

What can I say it was just another example of how stupid straight guys can be...

6. Section18

Section18 Guest

You've got problems mate. See a therapist.

7. C P

C P

Sexually? No; although I don't mention it, I'm pretty sure people, at this point, feel I couldn't care less about sex.

A similar thing still happens though in the form of people always making assumptions that just because I am (enjoying) chatting with a girl means that I like her; It can be pretty annoying if it's dragged on for too long.

8. Drednaught

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah, I know what you mean, this happens with whoever female I become friends with. For god's sake, I just met the person! You don't legitimately get romantically attached to a person in the first day! Actual relationships develop after awhile, (about a few years) they don't just happen instantly. It does bother me if the accusation goes on for a bit too long.

9. BlueVelvet

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
  10. MyLittleWorld

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm a lesbian, but I get it. It happens to me all the time. No matter how many times I tell them I'm gay, some girls will always think I am trying to steal their bf or try to seduce some guy. I can be flirty or playful with guys, yes, but that's just because I can do that and don't feel awkward, I feel more comfortable, no attraction there.

11. Kabuki

My situation was rather funny, I guess.

When I was younger and not out as gay (didn't know yet), most people around my age used to call me gay. So, it's a bit funny because I had many female friends, if not all of them, but those that would say I was gay sometimes doubted that because they would say I'm pretending to be gay to get close to them and get privilege in seeing them naked, touch their body, etc, because I was one of them too (as in, I'm also a girl). :dry: It's funny they doubted what they thought of me because I was near girls. :lol:

Some thought that when I was in high school as well and, obviously, they added the sex part into the list. :lol: Jealousy to the max because they are too afraid to talk with girls and have to take it out on me. :rolle: Childish. :icon_wink

12. redneck

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Accused of "wanting to 'do it'"? Nope. Accused of actually "doing it" constantly! My best friend is female we met at my old job. Everyone knew she was dating one of the maintenance guys, but because he had a different schedule with different break times we always sat together. I also gave her a ride to and from work (turned out she lived a block and a half away). So people saw us arrive together, sit together at break, talk to each other if the line stopped for a few minutes, then leave together. It didn't take long before they called me her boyfriend and wouldn't believe that we are just friends. No, we had to be sleeping together. When her actual boyfriend started hearing the rumors it definitely made life interesting!

13. SonicBoom

14. Tritri

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That hasn't happened to me and I hope it never does. It sounds very annoying.
    I assume that you can't come out to those people accusing you of wanting to do it with the opposite sex?

15. NewKid87

That particular situation has never happened to me, but in the past male acquaintances have expressed confusion about why I spend so much time with females - coworkers, friends and otherwise. I tell them, "because they're my friends." I guess some straight men might not keep many female friends, but I don't think it's unheard of. If your male coworkers are implying the only reason you'd want to spend time with a woman is because you want to sleep with her, they're probably jealous that you get along so well with women. Also, these coworkers you describe sound a touch misogynistic, so I'd just ignore them.

16. Elendil

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hasn't happened to me yet. The situation is more like "Have you seen any hot girls on campus?" Though when I came out to one of my cousins he admitted that now he feels bad about all the times he asked me that.

17. TENNYSON

TENNYSON Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    Not exactly like that, but I do have a lot of female friends and I've had guys call me a "pimp" and ask me why I'm in a relationship with one of them...and I just have to brush all those questions and comments off =\

18. NingyoBroken

NingyoBroken Guest

No because I've always had more male friends.

19. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My out and proud and openly gay colleague and I got accused of having "something between us". He's very flamboyant, and anyone with eyes can see he's gay. Yet, just because he has a penis and I have a vagina, it means we're fucking each other. :eusa_doh:

Sometimes I just don't "get" people. Can't a man and woman be FRIENDS without the sexual aspect??? Seriously people, catch a wake up :rolle:

#20 Ruby Dragon, Feb 26, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2015