1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LIttle bit of a vent

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MeganMarie, Feb 26, 2015.

1. MeganMarie

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Over the years I have come to meet and chat with a diverse group of people. And really to be friends with me I don’t are if your gay,bi, straight, trans,white, black and everything in between. It just does not matter to me.

I get this question so many times knowing that the person is bi or gay, when your out are you aroused. So basically your telling me that if I am out I should walk around with an erection. Im so confused; it does not bother me that you crossdress for sexual reasons why does it bother you so much that I don’t crossdress for sexual reasons.

This leads me to believe the only reason to do anything in your life is for sex. Do you go bowling, fishing or camping cause it arouses you....

I get so agitated with this sometimes it just makes me want to scream.

2. potofsoup

potofsoup Guest

Hi MeganMarie :slight_smile:

I would like to assure you that there are still some people out there who genuinely want to meet you as a person. The problem is that such people are not easily found.

Do not let those people you have mentioned affect you and your mood. Be cool and relaxed. You look lovely and I'm sure people would want to be genuine friends with you. :slight_smile: