What do u think?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by trikuriboh, Nov 8, 2008.

1. trikuriboh

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I decide to post this just to see what people think about this being that I didn't know where to put it and well some people are agianst wearing fur and animal skin. So anyways I bought leather pants a few months ago and well being that I'm gay I don't think that that makes me one of those guys who have "leather pride." Anyways I really LOVE them and well wear them to school at most twice a week at least once a week for the past month.
    So I have three questions about what u my fellow people think? lol
    1. Do u think that if u like leather it makes u someone who is apart of the leather pride phenomenon? possible typo on phenomenon, too lazy to check it.
    2. Do u think that ever gay or bi man (woman) should have leather pants? Although if u remember police academy, american wedding, or a few other movies there have been gay men and women in leather.
    3. Would u ever think about leather pants?
    Anyways just asking these things, so I guess I should answer them.
    1. I don't think it makes me a leather pride kind of guy since well I am not going to wear leather from head to toe. Just boots and pants, possibly a belt if they fit big (which sadly mine do but only cause I've lost weight:icon_bigg).
    2. I don't think that every person should have leather pants in their closet, but I think they should try them on just once so they can experience new things.
    3. Well yeah I would, I think for me it fits me cause well I've never really stopped and worried about what to wear in elementary, middle, or high school, not even know in college. Hence the reason why I am asking this after I've worn them and well LOVED them lol.:smilewave

2. Jim1454

I moved this to chit chat. I really dont think it required being in 'support' and certainly don't think it needed to be anonymous!

In answer to the questions:
    1. I don't think it makes you part of a 'leather pride' group if you have leather pants. (although you must be pretty proud of them if you wear them a couple of times a week!)
    2. I don't think it's a requirement to be gay, no.
    3. I guess I'd consider leather pants... only this past winter did I finally buy myself a leather coat, and I like that. Who knows!

3. xequar

You only have to be part of the Leather Pride movement if you want to be. But, if you like wearing leather pants and boots and belts multiple times per week, you might just have a thing for leather. But, for the sake of conversation, it's worth nothing that the Leather Pride types tend to be turned on by leather. Just sayin'.

4. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    After one extremely long and confusing session of reading, translating, and interpreting, I've come up with:

-I do not own any leather pants, nor do I ever want to. Way too f*cking tight.
    -I have no moral opposition to wearing clothing made from animal material.
    -I have absolutely zero interest in leather fetishes, and not just because I don't wear leather myself.

5. JayC

JayC Guest

1. No it dosn't make u a supporter of that group.
    2. No i don't think they should i value individualism.
    3. No i just don't like leather for anything i don't like the look and texture of it.

6. Kryz

1.- No, leather pants doesn't make you a leather pride guy. Other thing may
    2.- No, I don't do stereotypes
    3.- Maybe... I like to try new things, plus, I would look HAWT (not really lol)

7. Kimi

[​IMG]

That's lather pride.(above)

[​IMG]

That is not.(above)

1. No
    2. No
    3. No(well maybe but as far as for now...no)
    :slight_smile:

8. Kenko

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    1) It's not really leather pride I don't think unless it turns you on.

2) No I don't think they should be mandatory attire. I have no real interest in them.

3) I don't really care about leather. If someone offered, I'd try them on, but I don't have a burning desire for them.

From the animal rights point of view, leather comes from the hide of the same animals being turned into steak and hamburgers, so it ensures a more complete usage of the animal.

9. littledinosaurs

1. Doesn't make you a supporter.
    2. No, people should wear whatever they want, and they can choose to not try things too
    3. I fucking love jeans, and i don't really wanna wear leather pants, it just seems weird to me.