1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

why?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by hoping, May 21, 2007.

1. hoping

i know this guy hes 3 years younger than me hes 15 and he is so homophobic and full of hate towards so many people. so what ive always wanted to know is how can someone with so much hate feel love at all

2. That's a good question. Maybe those type of people are really afraid of being seen in a vulnerable state so they go on the offensive. I'll do that sometimes, if I'm having internal turbulence I become angry and bellicose and acrimonious for a while. Just a thought though.

3. hoping

but i think in australia where i live outside of the big cities gay people arent really accepted and the town i live in is conservitive in a way and that guys parents are extermley homophobic but to hear my cousin say stuff like we are lesser human beings because of who we r. when i hear all this stuff people in my family say it feels like my heart and soul have been torn out

4. I concur, it does sting a little. But then you remember people like that won't get far in life with that attitude

5. justjoshoh

Are you sure that he really is so full of hate? It could just be dogma, from whatever source, that he is spewing. I am reminded of all of the kids, those too young to comprehend the sayings on the signs they march around with, in tow by their misguided mothers and fathers. Maybe his environment has led him down this path.

6. hoping

he is very full of hate he says thing that well make me horrified to even know him but i agree about the influence of the parents that is one ofr the reasons he is homophobic

7. Most likely you are right on that one.