1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thinking with my genitals...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Ruby Dragon, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yesterday at the petrol station, I was waiting for other people to finish putting petrol (gas) in their cars, there wasn't any open pumps. Anyway, this really cute, obviously lesbian girl walked past and later she came up to my window and I winded it down.

She asked me if I could spare some cash so she can buy some petrol or get a taxi. I fell for it, hook line and sinker and I grabbed my wallet and took out R100. She then said she's going to push her luck and ask for another R100. She saw how much cash I had in my wallet, so I couldn't tell her that I don't have any. And me being the caring and giving person, I gave her 100 more. So talking to her cost me R200! That almost fills up my car's tank, so you can imagine it wasn't a cheap round for me... After I've given her the money, she asked me if I want her number. I stupidly said no and she just said ok, and walked off

Do you think she could somehow sense that I'm into women? Or was she just trying to be friendly (Or maybe she wanted to have MY number so she can call me when she needs more cash, I dunno).

I was clearly thinking with my genitals, because normally I wouldn't give someone like her any money, let alone R200!!! I'm insane. I only told one other person about this expensive chat I've had and he just laughed.

I can still see her face when I think about it, she had the prettiest face ever. Damn hormones lol.

2. Quem

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    She could've known. =) I mean, you knew she was "obviously lesbian", so I don't see why she couldn't sense your orientation.

Then about the number... I hope you'll see her again to give that number. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Good thing you didn't give her your number. She sounds like she would use you for all the money you've got.

4. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I would have asked her where she is going, and probably taken her there. From that point I would have asked her why she was in need for money, and so on... And of course I would have got a telephone number.

'Cause I'm 32 now... 5 years ago, I would have probably given her a bit of cash to take a taxi or something... I never gave much money to strangers, to be honest. The random person needing to make a phone call at the airport and so on.

I only give money to people looking beaten up by life, really beaten up. People more good looking than me (men or women) can have all the cigs they want (and free drinks as long as they are sharing them with me), but no money.

Yeah, thinking with the genitals makes you poorer sometimes... Hopefully you've learned something from the experience...

5. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Pretty brazen to make a request like that. I would find it less than appealing unless she expressed an immediate need for more. Your totally random and wonderful generosity clearly wasn't enough. >.>

6. Ruby Dragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah, guess her gaydar works well. I can't seem to get her out of my mind. Dammit! :lol:

That's what I thought afterwards. And I don't want someone in my life who will drain me financially. Been down that road a few times and finally learned my lesson. Was about time too, lol.

She initially asked me if I know where [road name] is, and I honestly didn't know. She wanted to bum a lift there. And when I said I don't know where it is, she said she doesn't want me to get lost, so she's going to ask me for some money for a taxi instead.

I actually don't give money to people like her but I was feeling generous that day and I couldn't say no because I wasn't thinking with my brain. I haven't seen her around since, so guess it was a once-off thing, and an expensive life lesson for me...

Yeah, she had some nerve to ask for more money, but I gave her more anyway because, well, I don't even know why.

Again, an expensive life lesson :bang: :eusa_doh:

7. Alt

Alt

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Is 200 R's a lot of money? In universal McDonalds, how many large fries can you buy with that?

You obviously weren't thinking with your genitals enough! If so you would've gotten the number~ I am unsure, but seeing someone taking someone for a cashcow seems like a pretty rare thing to happen. Needing a lift makes more sense IMHO.

8. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't give anyone other than family more than $1. Bus fare is one thing, but the amount you gave sounds like the equivalent of $20 here.

---------- Post added 9th Mar 2015 at 07:26 PM ----------

Looked it up, and I was in the ballpark. $16.52. Yeesh. *hugs*

9. Ruby Dragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah, it's a lot of money, you can buy A LOT of large fries. Lol. Let me put it this way: It's about enough to fill my car's tank halfway...

Exactly. I was such an idiot. A crazy idiot. I just wish I could see her again. But I probably won't.

10. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Lol ya I think she had a crush on you or she just really liked your money.