1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If the world was going to end soon

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Harjus, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Harjus

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    What would you do? How would you spend your last days?

I would travel to see my family and... Not really. I would propably just get really drunk. I would have fun with lots of promiscuous people since there would be a lot of them thinking like I do. Then I would eat all kinds of rubbish I like if it's available. People would obviously rob every store quickly. If I knew about the world end in advance I would make tons of alcoholic liquid of my own so I wouldn't have to buy or steal it. I could handle the world end if I just get to be drunk.

If the world would end in the summer it would be fun to make a ferry from rubber boats, inflatable sex lambs, beach toys and so on. I could be drunk on my ferry and gather promiscuous people from the shore and have fun with them. Then the world would end while I pass out hugging an inflatable sheep.

2. CrazyAwkward

Hmmm.... I think I would take all the money from my bank account, take it to the beach, set it on fire, and dance naked around the money bonfire. Because why the fuck not? I'd also blow up my car. And lots of other cars. Lots of fire would be involved in my last days, apparently. Along with some pleasant company, I'd hope.

3. Aeolia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I wouldn't mind. I mean, I already know that I'm going to die one day, so why would I do something else than everyday ? xD

4. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    First, I would make sure that everybody I have ever loved knows it : Lovers, friends, family, random people... And a few people here in EC too :slight_smile:
    An awful lot of women would receive flowers and love letters from me. A handful of men probably too. I also would like to see my grandmother, little sister and father once more, and hug and squeeze them.

The rest... I guess I'd probably get a car, a decent amount of music, cigarettes, sushi, alcohol and somebody who wants to have sex, and drive to the top of a mountain, to watch the world burn. The problem is that I would also like very much to watch the ocean before I die, and maybe have a last swimm... So... I don't know, I'd just take the car and leave it all to chance... Maybe I'd end up seeing the end of the world at some random autobahn, but I don't really care...

Anyways, do you guys honestly believe that if the world were going to end, they would tell us?

5. Harjus

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Oh yeah! Explosions! I need to include that on my plan too.

Hmm... I should maybe give tickets on my ferry in advance... You never know when the world is going to end. "If the world is going to end (and it's summer) you are welcome on my ferry that's made from inflatable sex toys and stuff. Please bring your own life jacket and booze. I don't want you to drown or run out of booze too early." Those would be great gifts for people! (!)

---------- Post added 3rd Mar 2015 at 12:04 PM ----------

No they wouldn't. They don't want anarchy. It's possible though that someone would leak the information anyway but most likely no one would believe it.

---------- Post added 3rd Mar 2015 at 12:06 PM ----------

I have lots of plans in case I would know I die soon. I don't plan on getting old or dying with dignity. I don't really know how I would react but I have my plans. :badgrin:

#5 Harjus, Mar 3, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2015
  6. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Not really a lot; I'm already in touch with loved ones and most of my long-term "to-do list" involves creating things. But with the promise that they would never be enjoyed, I'd say screw it and indulge in video games and drunken debauchery.

7. CrazyAwkward

Never forget the epic explosions :badgrin:

8. CyanChachki

Spend it with my family. There would be no point in spending it on a vacation or doing things you never could. If the world was going to end, the people on earth would more than likely start a world wide riot and that's no way to spend your last moments on earth. In the end, we won't remember it anyway. The memories would be forever gone and non existing.

9. CJliving

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I like the burning money thing, but to be honest I think I wouldn't even think about my money! lol Probably my plans would involve somehow getting to my family (if I'm not back in Canada by then) and lots of music and beer/wine. My sister would probably be responsible for the bonfire. We'd have the most honest and open conversation with our dad and brother and each other ever, there'd be arguments but no hate 'cause fuck it the world is burning.

There may also be cow tipping.

10. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It makes no difference. I'll still be mad

11. tscott

Quietly as possible with family and friends or if I had someone in my life them. I imagine I'd visit church, go to the museum visit my favorite paintings, make a nice dinner, talking, going to bed, make love, fall sleep in my partners arms if I'm so lucky, and sleep hopefully I won't be awake to see its end.

12. Tudi

I would steal a big pink off-road vehicle and go to Tibet, I guess. Maybe I would get in a folk band and sing, playing on a drum or harmonica.
    Hmm, also I think if it would be the end of word, there will be the orgies EVERYWHERE! And free food. Because everyone will not give a damn to the opinions of others.

13. anonym

anonym Guest

I'd just want to party and have the most fun possible

14. randomly me

randomly me Guest

watch the mass hystery from my window and eat popcorn

hug my grandpa and the rest of the family

15. Nekoko

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Immediately go find my girlfriend and just spend our final days together, cuddled up or whatever we decide to do. I'd also say my I love youse and goodbyes to my friends and family, try to meet some people in person I never got to. But mostly I'd just want to spend the time I have with the person I love most...

16. ellyy

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I would eat a ton of junk food and cry myself to sleep, probably.

17. Drednaught

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd spend the last few days with my friends and family.

18. TENNYSON

TENNYSON Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    I'd have to spend it with family. It'd be really sad of course, but I couldn't imagine it any other way.

19. riptide226

i would tell the girl who i love exactly how i feel about her because she knows some of it but she doesnt know exactly how much she means to me

20. NingyoBroken

NingyoBroken Guest

I'd seek out some sexy transvestites and f*** all night long.