1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i went to a psychic today

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by RENThead, Nov 10, 2008.

1. RENThead

well she is kinda a friend from work, but i went to her for a reading today...

ive never believed in psychics, ive always thought it was a load of... but, i cant believe how true she was.. (on most things)

she knew about things with my mum, and my sleeping, and im fighting with my ex, and im moving overseas.... and my love of broadway and my self confidence issues...

she was right about everything, except me being gay.
    she was talking about my ex, and saying that we are argueing, and she kept saying my ex was a he... (and i didnt correct her, i wanted to see if she actually knew)

then i asked how my mother would take the news if i came out to her....
    and she said she wasnt sure that i was gay... because there was nothing at all in the cards...

and i know i that im the only one who knows my sexuality, but its made me think. because ive been scared of coming out to my mum because i dont want to come out then figure its just a phaze (even tho i know its not)

but now i think, well maybe it is... and ill eventually end up with a guy...

im thinking of going back to see her, and ask about my next relationship.... see what she says...

just wondering what your views are on psychics??

2. Jeimuzu

Nope. Sorry. You could do that with logical guesswork and mild stalking. If I knew your name, trust me, I could know all that already through facebook. If I knew your email address I could get onto your myspace without even knowing you. And hell, she's a friend from work; I suspect you'll have mentioned things like that to people at work, and once you've told one person, everyone knows. In addition to this, your status makes it sound like you're not wanting to be out. From this, I figure that you've not come out to your co-workers - and shockingly enough, she didn't know about it.

And the cards are so ambiguous that you read them however you want to read them.

3. hoping

It depends who you go to and what their level of knowledge they have.
    my mum is psychic and as am i to a certain degree and it still scares the shit out of me.
    There are alot of fakes out there but there are alot of real ones too its just finding the right one.
    Its important to not i dont know what the word is um to not try and let them generalise things and try and pry you for information, just nod in agreement or whatever but it is important if you feel you have been ripped off or cheated you do not have to pay them

4. hoping

Oh and also dont do tarot cards or ouji boards ever

5. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I think everyone has psychic ability. Its just some are more developed. If there was a perfect psychic out there they could probably work one day and have enough money for the rest of their life. Psychics are fun and interesting but we probably shouldn't count on what they say. Take it as a grain of salt. You know yourself better than anybody else and you should always trust those instincts first.

6. Gumtree

I don't believe in reading minds, I believe in reading people.