1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

have u ever witnessed a rejection?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lostluvr, Mar 6, 2015.

1. lostluvr

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    wow im at starbucks sitting in a corner observing (doing homework haha not like a creepo i swear) there were two guys talking over coffee i can clearly tell they both were into men..this one guy was lime really hopefull that the other guy would show sum interest towards him and he actually handled himself quite well..the other guy just looked really shallow and full of himself..he mustve thought himself as handsome and like he can do better and this other guy didnt even show a bit of a let down..the "handsome" guy (personally ewww to both...but u know...) took off and said hed call him but its like the other guy knew he was full of shit..wow thats the first time ive ever seen that..real raw human emotion in reality haha..i felt like telling the guy "fuk that dude YOU can do better than a piece of shit who acts like a piece of shit" but i didnt...rejection hurts..lol..but i think hes doing alright..i pictured him later on when not in public posing on here like "he doesnt like me like i like him" kinda stuff lol..strange

2. Jinkies

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was on a bus with my High School band, and we were stopped for awhile. Meanwhile, a guy got totally rejected by a girl, who ended up walking away, and the guy stopped, hung his head a bit, then started chasing after the already gone girl for about half a block before turning back the other direction. The whole bus was watching this.

3. QueerQueen

I have witnessed rejection back in high school. It was around Valentine's Day and I guess it was break time because everyone was out in the halls. This guy comes out with a bouquet of roses and a piece of paper and at this point everyone was crowded around him and my friend who he had walked up to. He gave the roses to her and started reading the poem aloud, I guess he was going for a big gesture. In the end she just wasn't interested I suppose. It was still cute though and I applaud him for his bravery.

4. RainbowGreen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes, mine. Ok, on a serious note, I did see one.

In highschool, one of my friends went and told a boy she loved him. He didn't seem interested, at all. It feels a bit cringe worthy to assist to that.

5. stimpacks

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    no I haven't but I've witnessed the outcome of it.

6. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have! So on Prom night, my friends and I are just chilling in our table. Then my close friend decided to ask his ultimate crush for a dance, and so he did. But a few minutes after he left, we saw him going back to us. His crush declined his request because she doesnt want people to gossip about her dancing with him. What a JERKina.

7. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Guy: So, uh, you want to go out sometime?
    Girl: Oh, you... you... no. I'm sorry.
    Guy: But WHY?!
    Girl: You just aren't my type.
    Guy: BUT YOU DATED A GUY THAT HIT YOU!
    Girl: He was better in his approach, though!

LOLwut? Mind blown.

That's just one of a few.

8. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm sure I have. I've received rejection as well.

9. Stripe101

I think my great aunt's body is rejecting her new kidney.

Does that count?

10. Absol

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I have witnessed two, one of them involving me...

It was right before band class and most of the class had taken their seats, when this girl suddenly asked me if I would be her boyfriend in front of the entire clarinet section.(That's what we both played) This was around the time I figured out that I was probably gay and it totally blindsided me, so I basically went "Errrrr....No." To me, it came out sort of harshly and she had this disappointed look on her face, so I instantly felt bad. >_< It also didn't help that some of the other band members mad a big deal out of it.

The other one involved my best friend. So my best friend had this massive crush on this girl for years, like it was bad. It was so bad that it was borderline obsessive which made it a little creepy.(He had a collage of pictures of her on his wall...yeah) So he decided after this one football game to confront and confess his love for her. So I watched as he did and she rejected him nicely. There was an awkward silence and he decided to offer her some popcorn that he was holding. I guess you had to been there, but it was one of most awkward and cringe worhty things that I have ever witnessed. I was literally facepalming the entire time.

11. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I probably have but I've forgotten about it. But I can usually tell then people, especially couples, have recently argued. I'll probably know if they're pretending to get along. Sometimes it's amusing and sometimes it's frustrating because you want to tell them to spit it out. The problem is, they probably won't listen. I could give examples but it's usually bad to gossip LOL

12. Tardis2020

Not exactly, but my friend (a girl) rejected a guy in my school over text, and then he bragged about it, showing the text to everyone...*cringe