1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

He always has to be right

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stimpacks, Mar 6, 2015.

1. stimpacks

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm just venting and really pissed off. I had a great day today but to end it all, I get a phone call from my friend. We talk about work and then I said I would want to cover his shift and he says I couldn't do it. He raised his voice said to call him after working there for 30 minutes. So I start to get angry, I played that card "your right your always right no matter what." He realizes what he just said and changes the subject and talks real quick then hangs up. I was just about to text him something about what he said and him hanging up on me. Then he texted me and said he lost signal... sureeeeee. So I just go with it, but I hate when he does that. Why can't he just apologize and say he was wrong. He never admits hes wrong when it comes to something like that. But he is a good friend to me and has helped me through some rough times, especially with this whole gay stuff. I'm sure I do things that he doesn't like as well.

“Nobody says you must laugh, but a sense of humor can help you overlook the unattractive, tolerate the unpleasant, cope with the unexpected, and smile through the day”

2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Just be honest. Ask him why can't he apologize. It's a simple question. Don't let him weasel out of answering truthfully. Good friends don't hide the truth.

3. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Oh, I've been there, I know where you are coming from too well...

Look, out there is tons of folks who would rather die than admit they were wrong, or apologize. They think it makes them to appear inferior or weak in front of others, you know...

They NEVER change. The only thing you can do is to avoid their company, period.