1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misogynistic comments...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MotelGuy, Mar 10, 2015.

1. MotelGuy

MotelGuy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Have you ever encountered misogynistic people? My co-workers are very misogynistic, they view women only as sex objects, and refer to them as "cumsluts"...Especially the prostitutes that they offer here...I try my best to stay away from them, and their idiotic comments...Like today, a lesbian couple rented a room, and they refered to them as "dykes", and that they "need to be showered in semen, so they can fix their lesbianism"...

Jesus Fucking Christ...What's wrong with them?

2. NingyoBroken

NingyoBroken Guest

There will always be assholes like that. Although about the prostitutes, well to be a sex object is their profession. But saying those kind of things about non-prostitute women is messed up.

3. Boudicca

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Your coworkers are disgusting assholes.

Prostitutes deserve respect just as much as anyone else.

4. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Showered in semen...

I think that says it all, right there.

5. NingyoBroken

NingyoBroken Guest

They are selling sex. Of course they'll be seen as a sex object.

6. RainDreamer

Lets move back to the other people.
    I really hate those kinds of things too. It is different if I am a ciswoman and don't often hear it out right and only behind my back, but being perceived as a guy by my male peer has made them be more up front about what they think about woman, and it makes me really afraid of what happens if I come out and transition.

7. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    They are machos trying to prove how macho they are...

I'm sorry you have to endure such stuff, I work with men, I know what is the topic when they think they are among themselves and there is some jerk starting the game, it's pathetic... The rest of the guys are following like sheeps, you know, just to prove they are not gay...

Women can be also verbally creative when they are among themselves, about sizes, and so on... I find this equally disgusting.

Unless you get another job, it'll happen again.

8. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

Pieces of shit.

9. AlexTheGrey

Doesn't make it right. Healthier attitudes towards sex(uality) would help on that front, immensely.

When I got to this point in the original post, I had no words. They shouldn't need to send a poet, but someone better at expressing rage would be nice. I suck at it.

10. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I was recently called a waste by a man when I told I'm lesbian .
    At my other job that I quit the male coworkers stop talking to me ,because I was kind and chatted with a guy they did not like . Then they all told me I broke their hearts because they were all planning to get a date .
    Another coworker would try to touch my breasts at work and pretend he was rubbing my tummy . I don't know what made him think he had the right to touch me . :confused:
    Another said " I'm being mean to him because I did not like the way he touched and told everyone I was an evil harpie at work . " His words " Oh my God she's so mean to me "
    After I just said " I don't like it when you touch me like that please stop "
    I ended up quitting that job because I could not take it anymore .

11. Quiet Raven

WOW. I may hear some misogynistic comments here or there, but that is ridiculous!

Just because it is their profession doesn't mean that is all they are. They are still people. Just like a dishwasher at a restaurant is more then just a person who cleans dishes. It is just how they get their money.

12. Lipstick Leuger

Sorry your co-workers all are insecure about their penis size.

When i her things I make it clear that THEY are the reason I am glad I was born gay, after all.... I gave up a lot of rights to not have to put up with dicks anywhere near me anymore.

13. Quen

Well, that was vomitous. Seriously though, is that not disturbing and disturbing enough to get their asses fired? If I were their boss, I'd fire them immediately if I heard that kind of comment. And they'd get a fantastic non-recommendation if any potential future employer called.

Does freedom of speech really, truly cover this?

14. MotelGuy

MotelGuy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    If this was the US, yes, they would be fired...But since it's Mexico, they don't give a fuck...The same with sexual orientation...Which is why I don't tell them I'm Gay...

15. Quen

:eusa_doh: There I go doing that typical US citizen thing where we assume everything is like it is in our own country (or is happening in our own country). Sorry about that. I really do know better. And I'm sorry you have to deal with such nasty people at work.

16. butHitlerisDead

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Of course, but I've also encountered people who are racist and/or homophobic too so I don't think it necessarily reflects the general view of society to know a few people here and there. I've even met a few women who hold misogynistic attitudes (misogynistic meaning sexist against women, not "women hating.")

17. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

I literally despise males who look at women like they own them. It's just extremely pathetic. And needing to be showered in semen? That's so fucking gross I think I might puke! Not our fault we like pussy over penis! I bet they get butthurt and even more disgusting when they find out a cute girl likes girls! As if they would be worthy of a cute girls attention even if she wasn't gay. Disgusting.

I can't put into words how much I resent some guys.

18. MotelGuy

MotelGuy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Yep, they got butthurt...But, immediately after they made their infamous "shower" comment, they started to make perverted comments about "hot lesbian sex"...I'm pretty sure that's offensive to lesbians...To be a part of a straight boy's disgusting fantasies...I'm soooo glad I'm Gay, or else I would've possibly turned out like them...

19. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I think this is the reason I never had many male friends. Luckily, I haven't run into too many like this. They're usually the types I overhear once in a blue moon, since we don't frequent the same places, talk to the same people, or have the same interests...

20. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

Fuck sake.. You have NO idea how much I hate being a part of straight male fantasies! I'm one of those ''attractive'' lesbians and i've encountered the ''oh I can take you out and we can find a girl'' type of guy before! I've literally been asked to have a 3some with a highly sexually driven 30 year old! Lesbian means lesbian wanker.