1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cloud 9

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kindy14, Mar 11, 2015.

1. kindy14

kindy14 Guest

Had my first date with my boyfriend since we decided to call ourselves boyfriends last night and it was so amazing. We listened to music while I prepped onions and peppers for the pizza we made together. And it was so good, chicken, spinach, onions, peppers, roasted tomatoes, and fresh mozzarella. Mmmmmmm, yumm. We watched Absolutely Fabulous while we ate, and then threw some stupid horror movie on to watch after we were done with pizza.

Just cuddling watching tv, I almost started crying. His legs over mine, his head resting on my shoulder, my head on his head, our arms interlocked. It just felt so warm, comfortable and right. In 21 years of marriage I don't remember any time where my wife and I just cuddled and watched tv.

We had a nice intimate time together, fumbling and a bit awkward, but we're both getting a better handle on pleasing each other. Each time is better then the last so far.

Just sharing cause I'm on cloud 9 at the moment, can't think of anything besides holding him, and squeezing his fuzzy butt... :grin:

I've never really had a date this nice before, things just felt so right.

2. ellyy

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    That sounds wonderful. :love: And now I want pizza...

3. Quen

Congrats on the wonderful date!! May you have many more!

4. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Awwww! That's so sweet! I can feel your happiness from reading this! You are lucky to have him! I wish you both the best!

5. kindy14

kindy14 Guest

Thanks everyone. Yes, I'm still on cloud 9. Could barely work yesterday, couldn't stop thinking of him, and being with him. Very distracting, but in a good way. :grin:

I've just been so happy, I had to share.