1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No Boyfriend Since Birth

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Ryuji35, Mar 14, 2015.

1. Ryuji35

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am already 25 and I never thought about relationship that seriously. I thought being gay means you really don't have to "expect" relationship to come that easy due to the stigma and all but now that I am in my mid-20s, I am starting to get scared that I might get old without feeling or experiencing romance...

Should I force myself to get out there? I mean I am scared of rejection and all that and I am scared of getting hurt but honestly, I am really interested in having a relationship already. Not sure if it's too late to start now.

2. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Of course it's not too late. 25 is still very young, in my opinion, and even the older folks have success in romance. There will always be someone out there, regardless of your age, and while it may sound like wishful thinking, but when you put it in perspective, it really isn't that unbelievable.

I'm not exactly sure what you can do, mostly because I don't have the experience. You could try bars or dating sites, if that's your thing, or maybe attend a pride parade. Sometimes it happens by chance as well, so you could just make friends as you would normally and something may happen.

But, whatever happens, I assure you that it isn't too late and it will never be until you decide it is.

3. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone