1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

going to gym with same sex people only how do you feel ??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by joshy the queen, Mar 14, 2015.

1. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    talk about your experience in your gym about people of your same sex (do you feel nervous horny exited normal ...)
    bi people who ever your preference is stronger for or unless you are 50\50 you can tell us how does it feel for you in a gym since most people these days are really so uncovering in clothes in the gym
    asexual people idk what you need to talk about im sorry :icon_sad:

so i really can lower my gaze and not look like im some freak looking at everybody working out or glancing at junks and asses but though you know teen hormones really control me sometimes and some guys there are irresistible
    for now i have a crush on someone but he seems so shy he is gay i have a good gaydar sometimes and i can feel it :icon_bigg
    (im kind of seeing someone so i should not make any move as of yet!)

WHAT ABOUT YOU PEOPLE ?? ^__^

2. MyLittleWorld

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It can be hard not to look sometimes, guilty, but I can manage it. :lol:

3. randomly me

randomly me Guest

I can only talk about locker rooms in school.It's really nothing i mean i see myself naked in the mirror everyday...what does get me though are when for example girls are having a low neckline.I know you're supposed not to stare but it's somehow impossible:lol: i'm a pervert

4. Hiems

I ran into one of my crushes in the gym once. He's was like... muscular, hairy, and sweaty. That combination turned me on, and I had to try to contain my excitement :icon_redf

Other hot muscular guys are around too. But I try not to get distracted by them. I also don't feel insecure around them, because no one cares what you do at the gym. Everyone is just there to lift weights, put them down, and GTFO afterward :lol:

5. Formality

Ohh, I hate going to the gym. I feel so incredibly out of place whenever I'm there, I get the "feelies". Which is pretty much the feeling of everyone looking at you. I prefer running and other exercises even though I actually love the gym. I just can't stand the atmosphere at the gym.

6. tulipinacup

That's one of the reasons why I don't go to the gym, lmao. I just do occasional sprinting and regular running as well as body weight training.

7. stimpacks

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I just try not to think too much and just worry about me. It is hard not to stare sometimes. Its the locker room that's scary. Old people love to have conversations when they are naked. They just stand and talk to you naked like everything is normal.

8. jema

Same as going to a co-ed gym. Keep to my own and do my work out. I don't go there to check out the ladies.