1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Star Signs

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by EthanS, May 22, 2007.

1. EthanS

EthanS Guest

Hey, does ne1 read star signs??....:confused: because i think its aimed for women .. and i read em that made me think im gay more

2. BILL9854

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well, I've never read mine because I don't believe in that stuff and I'm 100% gay, so I don't think it makes you anymore or less gay.
    And yes I'm guna use the 'S' word again guys, it's just a stereotype! Hehe :slight_smile:

3. I dont think it's solely for women though. I used to know how to read star signs but i havent been at it for a while. I exchanged that for Tarot cards

4. Hmm.... word of the day anyone? hehehe :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Im such a superstitious person, I do Ouija boards tarot cards crystal balls i love all that stuff

5. EthanS

EthanS Guest

S?? wats S?? stereotype?? Soz but im a bit dum =(

6. SpikySpice

Do you believe in fortune teller?

7. BILL9854

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Yeah that's what I meant, don't worry I was just trying to be funny, I often just fail horribly at it XD

8. EthanS

EthanS Guest

i belive in everything!! =p Not so wiv tarots tho

9. I believe in everything too. When I did the Ouija board it freaked me out!

10. EthanS

EthanS Guest

I h8 it wen dat happens, wen i reply to sumthing and then ppl dont undastand.. =((((
    And it happens alot

11. EthanS

EthanS Guest

Was there a ghost?? lol...

12. SpikySpice

13. SpikySpice

so does anybody believe in ghost? i think you never saw one huh

14. I think so, because when we started the door opened by itself and we got pretty accurate answers to our questions, and info we didnt even know. So who knows....

15. I think ghosts are there, I've never seen one though

16. SpikySpice

well, that might not be a ghost , but a spirit (lol, same thing)

17. EthanS

EthanS Guest

What did it say?? how did it answa ya questions??

18. ahaha who knows though. We couldnt see it, but i dont doubt something was there.....

19. We would ask it questions and we felt a pull on the pointer and it would spell the answers on the altar. Like when we asked questions about our family, they were creepily accurate.
    For example we would ask names of people in the family and they spelled the right names. And we were doing in with my mom's friends kids so they couldnt know EVERYONE in our family. So it was scary.

20. SpikySpice

Wow, sounds like it when we play on the coffin. It happened the same thing like you say. But we went out to the grave yard, and dig up the coffin, only using the top as a table. Well, u cannot carry with you the Cross, or the spirit wont appear. Then the ghost will enter one of us and will answer all the questions. Sometimes we use the spinner to see who will ask the questions first.
    Well, it was really scary, I was shaking, the spirit mostly lied to us ( we think, they know how to speak my language, but they say they are from some where else like US or England....