1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

proud of my older brother

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stimpacks, Mar 14, 2015.

1. stimpacks

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I've always seen my older brother as an outlaw. Doing things just to piss off other people but I learned something tonight. My buddy told me what my older brother stood for. He stood for people who couldn't help themselves. about 2 years ago, these guys gave liquor to my brother in law, who was 14 at the time, they got him drunk and my older brother stood up for him. He said something like if you wanna get someone fucked up, let it be me(in my native tongue), and when no one said anything he threw the punch.my friend told me he went crazy and started f@ckn people up. it was a big brawl. After I heard this story I felt so much respect for my brother. Than I found out people didn't make fun of me for being gay because of him. I teared up, because I didn't know he cared about me. I love my older brother so much. Why tonight though? I don"t know why he would secretly care for me like that, and act like he doesn't care.

2. Canarius

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's great to hear, man. In my experience, big brothers like to hide behind this tough-guy facade. They act like they don't care but when the occasion arises they always seem to be the first to defend you. I don't commend fighting but I do respect the fact he stood up for his beliefs. Your older brother seems like a good guy and so do you.