1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

thoughts on esoterism

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by randomly me, Mar 17, 2015.

1. randomly me

randomly me Guest

what do you think of that stuff?

2. Quem

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have mixed feelings about it. On one hand, I think it can be fascinating in itself (such as astrology), but on the other hand, I'd much rather have things as transparent as possible and I'd like to see knowledge/views available for more people (rather than a selected group).

3. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I dunno about that. But I do know about the occult. I think it's fun, if one isn't too serious.

I'm interested in Chaos Magic and demons. I recommend Condensed Chaos: An Introduction to Chaos Magic by Phil Hine and Goetia: The Lesser Key of Solomon the King by Aleister Crowley.

Some video games, such as Tetris, are great for entering Gnostic states. The goal is to slow down thinking, until it stops. Sometimes my thinking is crystal clear when I feel that I don't exist. You could consider it to be a form of meditation. I find it funny, in a sick way, that at first I accidentally typed medication.

4. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This is my opinion too. I try to dig deeper into it for the sake of curiosity, until I find something that flies in the face of common knowledge and then I'm totally turned off. I'd like to think there's something to it still, though.