1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ever been kissed by surprise?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by DylaNolan, Mar 17, 2015.

1. DylaNolan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hello everyone ! <3
    This is a thread where we share our stories when we ever been kissed when we weren't expecting it ! I have a feeling we will have planty of laughs :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Fuuny thing is my first kiss was on my very first date,and I was NOT expecting it to happen! it was between evening - night,16 year old me (still is lol) but never kissed anybody and it was my first date ever. me and this other guy were on the beach walking and we stopped under the lifeguard's tower,we talked for a little and suddenly he kissed me ! I was so surprised I didn't know what to do,hell,my eyes were wide open ! my reaction was something like "oh...okay " and I won to his reaction of "What? Just okay?" it was a funny night

Any other stories? :slight_smile:(&&&)

2. Hiems

When I was like 12 years old, I was walking past a church in the neighborhood and ran into one of my friends. She greeted me with a kiss. She had a lot of lip gloss on, so some of it got stuck on my lips. It felt weird :confused: Yup... lol

3. QueerQueen

It was sometime during the summer, me and a bunch of my friends were out at a billiards and bar place playing pool and having a glass or two of something. Some drunk guy was hitting on my friend (she was with her boyfriend) and when she just ignored him he started calling her some words. I got mad and started yelling at him because he was being disrespectful. Which was funny considering he was a pretty big dude and I was getting up in his face. My other friend's reaction was literally this :icon_eek: lol.

Anyway he ended up getting kicked out and my friend and her boyfriend drove me home. He doesn't drink, he waited in the car while she walked me up to my front door which she never usually does. Then she gave me a hug as per usual and caught me off guard by kissing me.

4. Zero Ryuzaki

Zero Ryuzaki Guest

I was about 8 and I was playing in my garden with some friends, then one of the girls kissed me on the cheek. But, because of my age and the cartoons I watched I assumed that when anyone kisses you it would leave a lipstick mark, so I spent the rest of the day hiding my face from my parents.

5. TheDude

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I went on a date with a guy, who is now my boyfriend, and after spending the evening walking and talking, he invited me to his apartment and then he kissed me on the elevator :redface:. I truly wasn't expecting that, and it was kind of an awkard kiss :lol:

#5 TheDude, Mar 17, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2015
  6. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    No, but I am the one who kissed a girl by surprise. I was 10 years old. She was playing volleyball and while the enemy team of hers are picking the ball I ran to her and kissed her and run back to my classroom. :grin:

7. MurderMystery

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    It was probably this year actually... Anyways. I was playing the keyboard in the music room and I had over heard these boys talking about first kisses and how one had never actually kissed anyone. They started pressuring him and such that I thought " I should leave this to them" so I'm gathering my supplies and such ready to leave but as I pass them he grabs my shoulders and rams his face against mine causing both our mouths to start bleeding. Ultimately, he became a very good friend of mine

8. Yosia

I was at school with my friend and we were the last two in the room and she walked up to me and kissed me, no warning whatsoever. Surprisingly, things never became awkward between us. :lol:

9. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    No, it never happened to me :frowning2:

10. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I haven't, though unlike some of the other responses I don't think I'd be okay with it. I'd like there to be at least some sort of warning first.

11. kindy14

kindy14 Guest

Actually my first kiss with a guy came without warning... oh it was so the right thing at the right time for me.

He had been working for me part-time for about a week. We'd bonded frequently when I took breaks with him. We just talked about our lives and experiences. He was the first person I came out to.

So, one day, I picked him up to bring him to work, we stopped and got drive thru breakfast. On the way out of there he said, "oh I forgot something." So I stopped and looked over at him. He took my head I think and planted a nice no tongue kiss on me.

First kiss with a guy, total surprise on my part.

Oh, this would have been last October... :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

12. Weregild

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Unfortunately, but I was pretty wasted, so there wasn't much I could do about it

13. C P

C P

What's a kiss?

14. Milonov

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight