1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you think your crush secretly knows you're into them

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by woahthatsboring, Mar 17, 2015.

1. woahthatsboring

Well, I do. Even if she's completely straight I think my awkwardness gives it away :icon_redf today when I saw her, she bumped into me and said "hey girlfriend" :roflmao: I didn't say anything and kept walking but I was dying of laughter in my head because of the irony, in my head I told myself she could totally be my girlfriend any day!

Has this or something similar happened to any of you? :slight_smile: (&&&)

2. waitwhat

waitwhat Guest

My crush (at least I think it's a crush) is pretty clueless when it comes to most things, so I don't think she knows. I really hope she doesn't because that would be super awkward considering she's straight and my best friend.

3. woahthatsboring

Sorry to hear that, my friends are really weird so I tend not to develop any crushes on them, guy or girl--- hope all works out for you :slight_smile:

4. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't think so right now. I think they may actually like me, though, especially since they keep talking about dating and being single, even though he just added me on Facebook about a week ago. Like I want a relationship too, but jeez dude, slow down a bit. xD

5. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Better turn your swag level down a bit, good sir.

=P

6. woahthatsboring

Sounds cool! :slight_smile:

7. Outlier

Pfft. Probably suspects, I'm so obvious. But it's never going to go there (okay... I shouldn't say never. It's not completely out of the realm of possibility in the far far....FAR away future... but the odds are never). So.... I'm just trying to focus on being friends and hoping the crush part goes away. It would help if he wasn't so awesome.

8. Kenaria

I'm one of those people that is honest with whom they like. If I develop feelings for somebody, it's extremely likely that I will tell them regardless of the circumstances. Although its probably the reason 80% of the boys at my school are repulsed by me and I've never had a boyfriend, I find it's a lot better to be honest with them because the sooner they reject you the sooner you can move on to the next... victim.

9. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Know she doesn't :icon_sad:.
    I think she's attracted to me (could be wrong ) ,but the sad part is she can not get over her ex . She's a lesbian too .
    She doesn't know I like her :confused:
    My friend said I should kiss her to let her know and make out with her , but she's really sad over her ex so I don't think it's right .

10. woahthatsboring

I feel the same, but it's a good thing you keep your friends close!

---------- Post added 17th Mar 2015 at 07:42 PM ----------

You, sir are brave! Don't worry about the ones who reject you... It's their loss :wink:

---------- Post added 17th Mar 2015 at 07:43 PM ----------

That seems about right, maybe just for now she's in need of a friend-- but you could hint in there that you like her when you feel like emotionally she can handle it. Good luck :slight_smile:

11. blaziken25

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Probably. Gah she's too cute!

12. Kenaria

Always be someone's friend before anything if you're looking for a relationship, there's nothing more attractive than knowing somebody cares for you (unless you're one of those people who likes rebels idk), and being there for her and supporting her regardless can end up meaning the world to her.

13. Hiems

I'm pretty sure he does because I offered to do so many things for him. Alas, I found out he was straight after doing all of these things, so my effort was to no avail :frowning2:

Note to self: Confirm crush is gay, then offer to do favors for him :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

14. MotelGuy

MotelGuy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I only had one crush, I think...In sixth grade, a football(American) player...He didn't know...Hell, I don't think he even knew I existed...

15. woahthatsboring

No offense to the completely straight people out there but they're the worst when it comes to sending mixed signals! Hopefully you have more luck next time :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 17th Mar 2015 at 08:17 PM ----------

Maybe it's time to find someone special soon!

16. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes, I even said it to him. But I dont know what to do next. Lol! XD

17. woahthatsboring

What did he say? That should give you a clue on what to do next :slight_smile:

18. Boudicca

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I don't think so. I'm trying to keep it hidden so that she doesn't become uncomfortable around me. She's either gay or bi (I don't think she's 100% sure, but the important thing is she likes girls, which is what I am.), which gives me a little hope, but I'm too chicken to tell her I like her, so I'm settling for friendship, unless she makes a move.

19. Eilin

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I think she may have an idea. She's straight so I don't stand a chance, but when I came out to my friends last year they all guessed it was her I was in love with ( my bff even figured it out before me!).
    She's a dear friend and the most wonderful person I have ever met, but I do worry that she knows. She was one of the first people I told and she was very happy for me, but since then we got a little out of touch. It may have been just circumstantial, but I do worry about it.

20. TENNYSON

TENNYSON Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    I have no idea. My crush is one of my closest friends and I worry about ruining the friendship, so the fact that I'm "into" him is something I try to keep on the down-low. I think he just sees me as a close affectionate friend (that's how he is too). Don't know if it's ever going to go anywhere, but it's unlikely that I'll stop being into him any time soon.