1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Heavier ladies

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sighnomore, Mar 20, 2015.

1. sighnomore

Out Status:
    Some people
    I am bi and I tend to be attracted to women with all body types. When I date men, I feel a ton of pressure to be thin and even when I am thin it seems like people are always pressuring me to lose more and more weight. It has been a life long struggle. Sometimes when I am out and about, I will notice a heavier woman and think how beautiful she is... then feel sad because I realize she might feel this same kind of pressure and she might feel like she's not beautiful. I wish that women could see themselves the way I see them so they would know that they really are beautiful. Of course we can't go around randomly stopping strangers and being like 'hey baby, you're super hot, just thought you should know' because we would be creepers.... but it does make me feel sad, and also more forgiving towards myself. If I am thinking that about other ladies then maybe some ladies are thinking that about me too. (I doubt the men are... ha ha.)

Random observation due to seeing a pretty girl in Target today :icon_redf

2. Eilin

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I can totally relate. I'm mostly attracted to bigger girls, I just feel a woman should be curvy and soft. I do try to give encouraging smiles when I see a bigger woman rocking a short skirt or a nice pair of heels.
    I have been bigger for most of my life, but since coming out I have lost quite a lot of weight. I can't help but feel I kept the weight on for all those years to ward of too much unwanted attention from men.

#2 Eilin, Mar 22, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2015