1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

romantic?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by hoping, May 23, 2007.

1. hoping

how do u guys and girls like to b romantic or are u romantic at all

2. justjoshoh

I would like to say that I am romantic. Alas, reviewing my track record I have no evidence, empirical or otherwise, that suggest so.

If I had someone be romantic with at the moment, I would try to find ways. I always thought the idea of sitting on the shore of a lake after nightfall snuggled up to a guy would be a perfect nightcap. We would be able to listen to the sound of the moving water, observe the natural surroundings, and chat away through the night as a light summer breeze drifted across the lake onto the shore allowing for the air to cool just ever so slightly.

3. hoping

thats sounds great

4. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    For a long time I just thought I wasn't romantic but I think I am in my own small way. I find that the most romantic things involve paying attention to small things. So like if my boyfriend says at some point he really wants this book or that video game, I take a mental note and the next time an occasion arises that warrants a gift (birthday, Christmas, just because), I'll get him what he mentioned he wanted. Or I'll send him a little love text message or email or... yeah... I really do think it's the small things.

5. tinkerbell

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'm stingy, so I guess I'm not romantic in that regard...people who are dating like to give and recieve gifts. Giving and recieving gifts make me uncomfortable.

I don't think I'm romantic at all. I'm too cynical. I kiss, I hug, I cuddle, I hold hands. I do this all a lot to whichever girl I'm dating. I notice everything about her and remind her in subtle ways (buy her a shirt in her favorite color, read her favorite poem out loud, etc). I feel comfortable talking about anything, and I'm sentimental. I think that's my synonym for "romantic," but seeing as I am so uptight about love in general...sentimental is a good word.

6. GuitarGirl1350

I'm very romantic.

7. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So am I... and that makes people wonder about my sexuality.