1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Would you take ten million dollars if it also meant....

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Lazuri, Mar 21, 2015.

1. Lazuri

....That for the rest of your life, there is a snail assassin out to get you? The snail is going for you at all times--but at the speed of a snail--and if he touches you, you're dead. The snail is also immortal.

Go.

2. Outlier

For ten million I could move around as much as I wanted and hire a snail tracking team to monitor its position in order to evacuate before it gets close... so yeah. Let's do it!

3. MisterTinkles

Sure.

I'd pay someone to stick it in a capsule and shoot it off into space.....preferably towards the sun.

Problem solved, and I'm freeking rich.

4. GayAndProudd

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I mean, Maybe. I would most likely be so paranoid, I wouldn't enjoy life, unless I could hire somebody to capture the Snail. I guess I will say yes, I would take the ten million dollars.

5. Hatsune Miku

yeah I can outrun it lol

6. Foz

Foz Guest

Immortal snail can throw whatever shit he has at me, lets see how he copes with being stuck inside an upside down glass :badgrin:

7. C P

C P

Since it'd mean me being able to afford to get away from things, of course I'd take the $10 million.

That snail can :***:.

8. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes! I don't think snails live around where I live. Regardless, snails are slow so bring it on!

9. Lazuri

Honestly, you wouldn't be very rich after paying to shoot a capsule into the sun. I'd also like to see you say "yeah, I'd like to hire you guys to fire a snail into the heart of the sun."

The snail is a crafty bitch. you can trap him, but you never know if or when he might escape. That goes for every other attempt to catch him.

10. xylaz

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'll pay a French chef to cook it up a la mode with some butter, pepper, and extra salt....nothing better than some escargot. :badgrin:
    Now where's that money?

11. Lazuri

Well, the snail is immortal. So you'd basically be killing yourself if you tried to eat it.

12. RainDreamer

Not worth it. I rather get 1/10 of that money for no snail. Or 100 times more, which means I can live the rest of my life without having to stay in one place for long. I will just ask someone to pace a GPS tracker on the snail and keep track of the snail's movement, staying 100km away from him at all time.

13. fragileflame

No, I would not. Because even though I would be rich and whatever I could die at anytime! especially in my sleep! I would be so scared I was gonna die. I would rather not be rich and not have to fear for my life 24/7

14. TigerInATophat

Out Status:
    Some people
    Just do it the low-tech way: bribe an astronaut to take the snail with them on their next mission, and casually release it into space.

True. But really any one of us could die at anytime, we're just not aware of it when it's not from a specific threat. I mean if a moving lorry touches me I would die (particularly if the front touches me really hard and fast when the driver's being careless) and I know this is a risk, but I can't avoid crossing the road for the rest of my life because I'm scared of dying in this way. Avoiding one particular snail would probably be easier than avoiding random accidents, seemingly innocent individuals with a hidden penchant for murder, high cholesterol...

I'm guessing that with 10 million dollars I can afford a hell of a lot of table salt, and staff to sprinkle it wherever I go, or a suit lined with salt! The snail may be immortal but like any snail it would probably want to avoid the "I'm melting! melting! Oh, what a world! What a world!" sensation. Also, I can get someone to attach a tracking device to the snail so I always know how far away it is, and if it starts to get close, I just go somewhere far away, or alternatively have it eaten by an un-fussy dog (assuming the snail will not harm it), have this dog transported as far away as possible to do its business and the snail's plan is foiled once again!

OR, if the snail is 'a crafty bitch', it must also be intelligent. I can offer it a cut of the profits and a life of molluscan luxury in exchange for it's agreement to stay the hell away from me!

I've given this way too much thought :lol:

15. Wolf of The Baltic

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You guys are over thinking this, simply buy a 2$ bottle of salt and sprinkle it around the snail.

16. RainDreamer

This is an assassin snail. You don't know what he could do. He probably knows ninjutsu. Being able to jump much higher than any of his species (read: being able to jump at all) and all that.

17. Gen

Gen

Please, I would become the target of an assassin snail for a solid $1,000. This sounds like the most exciting rest of days that anyone could ask for. Why isn't this a horror movie?

18. I'd definitely do it. I've got medical school to pay for xD
    The snail would keep me on my toes though, that's for sure.

19. TigerInATophat

Out Status:
    Some people
    Runtime lol. Can you imagine how long this film would be?! I mean something like Kill Bill is entertaining enough, but try watching volumes 1 & 2 back to back and by the end of all 4+ hours you're thinking: "My word, just hurry up and KILL BILL for fucks sake!"

Funnily enough, Assassin Snail seems to have copied Uma Thurman's outfit:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now I'm curious as to Assassin Snail's character motivation. Is his/her sole purpose in life to destroy me? Perhaps s/he can only escape the clutches of immortality and finally find peace once its mission is accomplished and I am dead. Honestly, this thread is spawning intriguing questions I never expected when I opened it. :eusa_thin

20. Foz

Foz Guest

Looks more like Madonna's bra if you ask me :lol: