1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Optimism!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Tokarov, Nov 13, 2008.

1. Tokarov

Tokarov Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey guys! Man it's been a while since I've posted....MANY new faces....

I hope all is well with everyone. I was just wondering...

I'm starting to come out of a really low point in my life. I tried to commit suicide, and I was very depressed. After a while now, I can safely and positively say that I am starting to get better. :thumbsup: I just wanna make it clear, I am NOT thinking of doing it. I hope no one panics at reading this haha. Those thoughts are gone and are NEVER coming back. That point of my life is over.

Anyway, I was wondering...do any of you have "1 liners" or, I don't know...sayings that keep you hoping, or they bring your spirits up by reading them or saying them? Or just something that makes you happy?

Haha, anyway, Thanks EC! I was gonna put this in the "Support and Advice" section, but I'm not really looking for advice...just wondering what you all do to stay optimistic! But if any Mod feels it belongs in that section, feel free to move it.

Again, THANKS EC! Much love! (*hug*)

2. Tim

Tim

I'm quite depressed myself, so don't have any optimistic sayings, however, the song from iCarly makes me happy.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXKnF-ah7qQ[/youtube]

Specifically this part: (the beginning :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

Anyways, welcome back :grin: I Remember you :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. thespanishheart

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming swimming swimming... haha It'll only make sense if you've seen Finding Nemo.

Otherwise I'm not a very optimistic person. My search for love is what keeps me going, becuase I know I'll find the one someday.

4. Numfarh

Numfarh Guest

[YOUTUBE]1loyjm4SOa0[/YOUTUBE]

This.