1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When straight women think you want their man..

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by xxaquaxx, Mar 22, 2015.

1. xxaquaxx

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Have u ever had this experience as a lesbian to have a woman size you up (especially if your a femme) and get all catty because they assume you're trying to steal your man?

Like wtf, I don't want your boyfriend/man and if you were gay I wouldn't want u either! :lol:

2. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I've never experienced it personally, but It's funny to watch how insecure they get.

3. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah, I used to hang out with this one guy who had a girlfriend, and whenever she saw us together she would watch us closely to make sure we weren't 'doing anything'. Then, the three of us were hanging out together one time, and I said something that implied that I was gay. After that she didn't freak out so much about it anymore...

4. Boudicca

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I've never experiences that, or if I have, they were being too passive aggressive and it went over my head.

There was one instance though when I was hanging out with a boy/girl couple. Both of them were really good friends of mine. The girlfriend starts feeling her boyfriend's side and saying that his ribs were weird. I wanted to see how weird his ribs were, so I went up and felt his side too. The girlfriend told me that if any other girl had done that, she'd be upset, but she knew I was super gay, so it didn't bother her. The boyfriend then said something about if he were going to cheat, he'd be more discreet (idiot), and the girlfriend was like, "no, I'm not worried about you cheating with her because there's no way she'd be interested in you." It was kind of funny to me.

5. XenaxGabby

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Not exactly but when I used to get together with my friends and their boyfriends, my mom would to tell me to be careful (whatever that means) because girls sometimes feel threatened when there is a single girl in the group. Trust me, I don't want their boyfriends even if I was straight.

6. GayJay

This has and still does happen to me
    Like people know I'm a dude, but I know and get a lot of people don't see me that way, and im pretty much just friends with men. With the exceptions of the really dykey girls:')

But yeah, I have a laugh with lads and the ones im close with stay over ect..
    But their girls hate me, it amuses me but yeah they all think I lure they fella to my house
    and get in bed with and try to fuck him or somthing hahahaa

No but seriously, there really off when we're out. And they deeply question what we do when there not there and what we talk about
    I tend to wind them up purposely though because of it

7. sedgeling

My best friend was a guy, and every girl he ever dated always got super insecure about me because he and I were close. Some of them were still scared about it even when they knew I was gay, and while at first it annoyed me, I came to laugh about the whole situation. Obviously I wasn't into him that way, and it was really a problem with them and not me that they wanted to worry about it.

Even better, is the female friends whose boyfriends were insecure about me. To be fair, one of them was cheated on by an ex-girlfriend with his best friend who was a girl, so I could see why he would be a bit nervous, and I didn't mind because he never acted like a jerk because of those feelings. The other one is just a paranoid dude, and he found out that I'm a lesbian independently of his girlfriend, and so he ended up texting her and he thought I was going to steal her from him or something.

Either way, I'm not the type of person to get in between relationships, but my friends always seem to date the type of people who think I will.

8. PurpleGrey

Maybe it's because all my friends are both cool and single, but I have never experienced this. I think it's kinda bitchy and paranoid to assume everyone's always after your man.

9. Weregild

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    It happened to me when I was younger (2008/2009). A random guy would try to befriend me because we had similar interests but his - hot - girlfriend didn't take it lightly.

It bothers me so much when people assume I'm interested in whom I'm not. Because of that I had to deal with so many offenses too.

10. White Knight

They are... were probably on the right track. :wink:

11. Lyana

I don't know anyone who acts that insecure over their boyfriend unless another girl is heavily flirting with him. I think it's a bit... sad, really.

12. MyLittleWorld

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I hate it. Mostly the problem is that women don't trust their men, or are insecure themselves. They are afraid that their man will fall for another.

It happened to me once...

13. fragileflame

I'm not out, but I have kinda had an experience with this. All my best friends are guys and their girlfriends are ALWAYS jealous of me. and I just want to be like "I AM NOT ATTRACTED TO GUYS!!!" hahahah

14. QueerQueen

Hahaha this has happened to me a lot. It's kind of amusing because pretty much everyone knows I'm gay (I live in a small town) and they still get bent up over it. Then again I can see where some of them are coming from, because their guys are always hitting on me. They think because I'm a lesbian they can get away with saying and doing things easily.

I mean one of my friend's boyfriend has caught me off guard before and slapped my ass -.- which received him a slap on the face. They don't think much of it because "babe, c'mon she's gay it doesn't matter". So really I think it's more a problem of who they are dating. Another has said they'd like to get it from behind to me with their girl standing right beside him. It's disgusting and these aren't even all of the times it has happened. Don't even get me started on the ones who have wanted a threesome. :dry: But I most definitely do not want their man or any man for that matter.

#14 QueerQueen, Mar 23, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2015
  15. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Dat smoothness. How can anybody even compete? Somebody get these folks a publishing deal, so we may be enlightened on the ways of win.

But seriously, I could say something about this, especially the "it doesn't matter" part. But it would be preaching to the choir.

16. QueerQueen

:lol: You crack me up <3