1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's been going on with me

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by person57, Mar 22, 2015.

1. person57

Hey everyone. I haven't been on here in a while so I thought that I'd give y'all an update. I've been very busy with the amount of school work I have, and I've been busy with YouTube (I'm a YouTuber). Also, I've been feeling down lately because of all the stress I had from school, and I was having issues with my parents because they wouldn't let me be open about my gender. This started to affect me in a bad way and I started to slip into my depressive stage again. My parents realized how much this was affecting me and they realized how serious this was. My mom decided to go take me shopping to get me some new clothes. Unfortunately, my parents isn't letting me dress as feminine as I want to be but when I started dressing as a female, I felt like my confidence boosted by a lot and I felt so beautiful and I felt a lot happier. Btw, my parents have nothing against my gender, but they're worried about me getting physically hurt and this change is hard for them to adjust to. Also, me and my best friend aren't best friends anymore. She decided that she didn't want to be close to anyone because it exhausts her, which I understand, but I was very devastated. We were friends for around 1 year and 6 months. We were so close. I've never been so close to anyone else and she was the only person I was close to. We still talk, but we're not close. However, I found a new friend and she's amazing and she's been very supporting of my gender. I also have a favorite YouTuber that I watch who helps me stay strong and he makes me happy and he inspires me. Also, I was recently moved by Avril Lavigne's music in a good way and she helped me stay strong. Also, me and my new friend did a new YouTube video together yesterday and it was fun :slight_smile: and we're working on a song and we're going to record a music video for the song in the summer :slight_smile: I'm also very happy that summer is coming up. Things have been rough for me lately, but they recently started getting better. I love all of you guys and I thank you for your support. Sorry I'm not active on here like I was in 2013/part of 2014. Hopefully I'll be on here a lot more often in the summer when I have time. I love y'all xx