1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you ever notice the opposite sex when they're considered "hot"?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MotelGuy, Mar 24, 2015.

1. MotelGuy

MotelGuy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    The question is aimed at Gays and Lesbians, but everyone is free to voice their opinions...

In all honesty, I never do...No matter how "hot" she is, no matter how skimpy her clothes are, bikini or whatever...I've got deadwood...I could get a lapdance from a stripper, and I'll be completely flaccid...Every time a prostitute shows up, and I attend her, my co-workers ask me if she has "nice tits, and ass"...I just say "Yes" to play the straight game...But, inside of my head, I think:
    "I haven't a fucking clue, I didn't look at them[Her "tits and ass"] for even a micro of a microsecond..."

I hope I'm not offending any women out there...

2. Aeolia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Even when I thought I was bisexual I wouldn't stare at girls at all. I can find a girl pretty though. Or cute, cause I love when "things" (not that girls are things though) are cute :3

But well, sometimes when I see what some girls are wearing I'm like... Ouch, budget has been restricted again, they can't buy clothes with fabric. But aside from that, I don't really care.

3. Gandee

Gandee Guest

Yes, without the screaming and panting like a horndog...

And I do like to look at boobs, but I appreciate a manly jawline more :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. Burnedcloset

Honestly, I do look at girls. I can tell when they are hot. I know when a girl has a nice ass/boobs/body/face. It's just noticeably.

5. Manitoban

I'll at times notice it. If it's pointed out I can sorta see how it could be seen as pretty. But in terms of any desire to do anything with that it's non-existent.

6. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

Pfft nothing about guys appeals to me mate. I bet your coworkers and I would get along just fine. Until they find out I only feel attraction to women myself.. then i'd probably get harrassed :lol: Straight men of all people should understand just why I don't find males appealing. I don't like facial hair (even the ones without much facial hair aren't my thing) I don't like deep voices and I certainly don't like penis :lol:

Anyway.. yeah like i've said before.. not alone on that one. Except it's the complete opposite for me :wink: CHICKS OVER DICKS ♥ :lol:

I can however notice if a guy has a good personality :slight_smile:

#6 ChloeKiss, Mar 24, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2015
  7. Gandee

Gandee Guest

CHICKS OVER DICKS! I gotta remember that one!

8. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I know what's considered conventionally attractive, that doesn't mean I'm always going to agree with those standards. Plenty of folks go crazy over Channing Tatum and Kate Hudson, when I'm into more ethnic and/or androgynous types.

9. BrokenCookie

Out Status:
    Not out at all
  10. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I sometimes caught myself looking at some girl's butt or cleavage but I dont think anything sexual about it (rarely, I do). Maybe its my man DNA is kicking.

11. LaEsmeralda

I'm bisexual so I just see 'hot', I don't see gender

12. TheStormInside

Yes, I can pick out an attractive boy and think, "dang, he's cute" but I don't get all *ahem* hot and bothered like I would with a pretty girl. I also don't see the appeal of really manly men that many women get excited about, with them it's more like how you describe women... I just don't get it.

13. warholwendy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes because I am straight.

14. Justinian20

I can see women as sexy yes, but that is only from looking at the face of a woman and if there are no sexy men around. (Cause if a man walks past, I just watch him and I get really nervous as they come closer, just cause I don't want them to see me staring at them, also I don't want them seeing me looking at their butt).

15. MotelGuy

MotelGuy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I can notice if a girl has a good personality too...You and I are very similar, your POV about guys, is the same as my POV about girls...

16. ffxii

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I notice all kinds of people and I "label" some as hot depending on my taste, but I don't comment on it as a sexually frustrated person that just needs to get laid... :slight_smile:

17. tulipinacup

Idk, I think it's a natural reaction to not find them sexually attracted because I am what they call the homosexual?

In terms of physicality, yes I can see the appeal when a said girl is attractive. I can see why Angelina Jolie is considered to be hot but I guess not hot enough for me to be sexually aroused?

18. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Not offended at all. I feel the same way about men in that I can't understand what "attractive man" even means. To me they all look ugly so I don't get it.

19. TENNYSON

TENNYSON Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    Well, I wouldn't be "turned on" by a "hot" woman, but I recognize that she's good-looking.

20. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    For sure I do notice women, but the women I find attractive may not be every straight guys' cup of tea. Sometimes, they are. If you are dumb as a rock(think Kim Kardashian), your butt doesn't do anything for me.