1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you like about your partner?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Gandee, Mar 26, 2015.

1. Gandee

Gandee Guest

For all of you in a relationship, let take a moment to appreciate your wonderful partner.
    Mine has a superpower. It's invisibility :lol:

2. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My partner plays World of Warcraft with me :grin:

He made me go to the Horde, instead Alliance, but its k :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. robclem21

What don't I like... I honestly love everything about him and wouldn't change a single thing. I guess the top 3 are how well he gets along with my family (since we are very close), how much he supports me with everything and always tells me how much he loves me, and how he's hard-working, strong, independent, and makes me smile.

I guess thats more than 3 but we are dating after all...

4. wolf of fire

The way we connect, the banter and dirty jokes. The way we support each other and the way she betters me.

5. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    He's so sweet and patient, and he's stuck by me as I've gone through so much in my life. He gets along well with my friends and family. He gives me my space when I need it but we can spend endless hours together and not get tired of each other. And he's a great kisser and cuddler.

6. Jinkies

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Imagine dating Lord Grantham from Downton Abbey. But instead of 50 years old, he's 25. He's not exactly Hugh Jackman or Chris Pratt, but his voice is very soothing. I really need that kind of thing, with my anxiety. His genuineness knows no bounds. And while he doesn't always have plan A worked out, there is a plan B and C to fall back on, always. And oh my fucking god, he's romantic. Imagine the most romantic person you know. My boyfriend blows that person out of the water and blasts them into outer space.

Oh, oh oh. He's also soft. I mean yeah, his voice is soft and soothing, but resting on him is like resting on a romantic teddy bear. It's soooo nice. He also has depression, and while that's a turn-off for many people, it means that he fully understands what I'm going through, and I can know what's going on with him. Even if not entirely so.

7. Gen

Gen

He is an exceptional listener.

Never speaks when other people are speaking. Always waits his turn.

Never has a turn. He doesn't speak. He's not real. We all saw this coming...

8. Kidd

Kidd Guest

Well, he's really knowledgeable when it comes to music, and film and just pop culture in general and he's really witty about it. He's really silly and creative and just out-going and takes me out of my comfort zone by a mile and then some just because he can. Everyday when I wake up he's laying right behind me with his arm around my waist and it's heavenly. He has a pretty bomb-ass beard. Anytime I have a question about anything he always, always, always knows the answer and we've (mostly him) have made a living out of playing video games. We've been together for over two years at this point. <3

9. Quem

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There's nothing I don't like actually.. :icon_bigg But what I really like is how romantic he is, how we can talk about everything together, how much passion and devotion he has in things he does, how we can look each other in the eyes for longs times with only smiling and being happy, and of course... that he wants to be with me always, wishes to marry me as soon as possible and starting living with me, to start a family together. :icon_bigg :love:

10. Gandee

Gandee Guest

So much sweetness here it makes my tooth aches. Thanks guys, it's been truly enjoyable reading your posts :slight_smile:

Waiting for more to come, am a sucker for romance.

11. candyjiru

My husband is really awesome but he doesn't really want to believe I'm bi because he thinks it's disgusting T.T

12. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    He doesn't exist. :lol:

13. Burnedcloset

Well, he's really helpful. And he has all the knowledge I'll ever need. He's slim and bright......

oh and he's a iPhone.

14. Yosia

I think my partner couldn't find where I lived because they haven't shown up ever. :lol:

15. Foz

Foz Guest

Mine doesn't say much :lol:

16. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Ooh, I'm getting nostalgic here, sorry, can't resist...

What I loved from my partner? Where should I start? That he was a hopeless little sweet idiot, a fool that turned my heart into yogourth? His (contagious and silly) laughter? That he was your happy-go-lucky boy and could cheer up a funeral? That he was able to handle me, even at my worst? That he cared? That he was strangely handsome and ugly at the same time, turning him unique? That he was a good cook? A... pretty decent lover? That he was the only person on eath who has ever made me cry out of happiness? His silliness and randomness? The way he felt when I embraced him? His smell? His heartbeat?

Oh well, couldn't resist, sorry...

17. GayJay

She makes belter cup of teas for me every morning. Typically English

18. CandyKing

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    My hand had always been their for me.