1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do you imagine meeting your significant other?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Gandee, Mar 29, 2015.

1. Gandee

Gandee Guest

We've talked about ideal partners, now we talk about the ideal settings where we meet them. Give me the weird, the romantic, the absurd, the normal, the dramatic, everything! :grin:

2. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

I turn around and walk straight into the sexiest girl i'd ever seen in my lifes boobs and she immediately falls inlove with me and takes me home to fuck her :wink: Then she has me wrapped around her finger for the rest of our lives!

Okay no really.. I imagine it being in a workplace or friend of friends situation.. even a random walk into someone at the beach who I instantly click with! I am so inlove with the thought of wrapping a girl up in my arms ♥

I guess even just simply meeting a girl at a concert or in a spirituality or lgbt rights place. Not sure.. I have a wild imagination! I've also imagined crushing on a girl and having her fall for me too after many winks at her :wink: It's sooo cute when women blush! I love making them! x

3. Vesalius

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    A dark alley, a lead pipe, a roll of duck tape and keeping them in my basement until they learn to love me!! :love:

Hopefully I will meet someone in a non romantic setting such as work or university and I can get to know them without any pressure of a date etc. I want to fall for them more as a friend first, someone I actually want to spend time with. I don't want to be shouting over music at a club and only getting daft pick up lines and lies to make themselves spear better than they are.

4. randomly me

randomly me Guest

we'd probably hate each other at the beginning because thats how all my deeper friendships have started....

5. Justinian20

Oh my god, (fans self for getting too excited).

I am gonna meet my significant other in a restaurant. He is gonna come walking in and when I look up my brain will suffer a love meltdown and I'll just be turning into liquid just by looking at him, and when our eyes meet firstly, I'm gonna look away at first and giggle when I realize he is not looking away from me. I'll slowly gaze back up and our eyes will meet. I'll clutch my heart and he'll smile at me and then he'll walk right up to me and as he comes closer my feelings get even stronger and he just lifts me up from my seat and carries me away into the clouds. We'll probably end up hugging for a while and keeping each other in a embrace for the ages. He'll then have dinner with me and Oh my god(this is the good moment) we'll kiss and it will be heaven to me.

Sorry for the corniness everybody.

6. Aeolia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    We would attend the same classes in college. We would become close friends at first, then one day -while we'd be watching a film, him sitting down and me laying down with m head on his lap- we would kiss and then it would be the beginning of a love story :3

7. Gandee

Gandee Guest

Take me! :love: :lol:

As for me, I like something a tad more dramatic, I would save him drowning or he would save me from a gunfight, thus begin a love story.
    But like some I would prefer to know each other as friends first, then there would be some alcohol involved, then some thing crazy would happen.

8. NingyoBroken

NingyoBroken Guest

Some goth club somewhere.

9. blackhatguy

Best case scenario? Talking with one of my friends who I have a crush on, he says "by the way, did I ever tell you I was gay too?" Then we kiss, live happily ever after, all that good stuff.

10. Stripe101

11. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

12. randomly me

randomly me Guest

Who are you in this scenario if i may ask?

13. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

At this point, either!

LOL.

14. C P

C P

I don't.

15. randomly me

randomly me Guest

*looks into the mirror*

Damn you're i'm beautiful.I love you me

16. CrazyAwkward

That's not something I think about, actually. Although I did have a dream once where I met someone because they ran into me and spilled coffee all over me. Which is something that could actually happen considering how often people walk into me like I'm invisible :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    But if the universe could leave out the ninjas and tigers that also appeared in that dream, I'd be very grateful.

17. ApexxShadow

Probably somewhere. haha.

18. Sapphire

Sapphire Guest

I don't know, but I kind of have a hunch that we'll meet through mutual friends.

19. Hemlock

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    At a metal show or record store. At least that's how I wish it would happen :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

20. IsThisAName

Well, my girlfriend and I met on Twitter 4 months ago and have been FaceTiming/texting non-stop since. We are now planning to meet in the first week of May since we live 7 hours apart. I am debating between telling her that I am coming to her and showing up and surprising her given that we have talked many many times about it and we are both dying to see each other - might decide to surprise her, we'll see. So there's your odd story. :slight_smile: