1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

vapeing

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by wolfy1, Mar 29, 2015.

1. wolfy1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    i know this is a little off topic for the forum, but im just curious.

so anyone who does vape, or smoke for that mater, please give me a little insight.

i smoke on occasion, but not too much, but recently i picked up vapeing, and im liking it. i have a question though. ive been looking on vapeing forums and people are saying in some situations that people are bringing the vape into the stomach, instead of their lounges. im just curious on how you know if your bringing it into your stomach. i usually bring the vape into my mouth then take an inhale. when i inhale my stomach tends to rise. am i taking it into my stomach? idk... just curious i guess, if i am then i need to figure out how to take it into my lounges. i can easily take hits straight into my lounges, but i like mouth to lounge better.

if anyone has any insight please let me know. Thanks!:icon_bigg

2. EnviroLady

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    What is vapeing?

3. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Maybe the proof is that you shit clouds afterwards, and become a regular on the weather forecast I don't know...

4. HugasaurusRex

Being a none smoker I have no idea how any of it works...But when you say your stomach rises...You will notice it generally does anyway when you breathe.

5. sartorious

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    arfff

i'm a more-than-occasional smoker, it happens when i inhale too much smoke into my lung.

everybody's reaction may be different

my cause probably totally not related to your cause

hope nothing serious on you tho!!

6. Froot

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hmm, I used to smoke when I was 14-19 ... then quit cold-turkey because I didn't really like it that much anymore. Though, I did use an E-Cig for awhile.

I think when you inhale, it goes to your lungs and perhaps your stomach as well. Reason I think this is because (don't quote me on this) sometimes when people first try smoking, some people actually throw up. Maybe because the cigarette smoke irritates the stomach...? :0 Not quite sure on that one.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but that's just my thoughts ^_^

7. pinkpanther

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Nausea is one of the symptoms of nicotine overdose. It happens rarely among regular smokers because the body quickly builds up nicotine tolerance, but it can be quite the show when someone is just starting to smoke cigarettes.

I'm not sure about swallowing smoke, though. It's very unlikely to happen, you really have to work hard to swallow the smoke.

8. armydude

armydude Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I've tried it and kinda like it, but it just makes me look like too much of a weirdo when I do it publically. I'll stick to dipping, which at least looks normal albeit extremely disgusting.

9. starlights

Out Status:
    A few people
    I thought OP was talking about smoking, but you guys are talking about smoking. I'm confused.

10. pinkpanther

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
  11. Batman

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Smoking's never been my poison of choice, and vaping never much appealed to me either.

12. kaotyc

Vaping is "juice" that when smoked, turns to vapor. It has all levels of nicotine in the 'juice' and even no-nicotine 'juice' for flavor.

I've never had the vape go to my stomach. So Idk what they are referring to. The only time that happened was when my vape wasn't screwed back on right after reloading and I wound up with a mouthful of juice.

13. florence2000

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    My friend bought one into school before it was banned, used it the whole day and then on bus lines she got into trouble and got a in school suspension and they changed the rules. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

14. kaotyc

I don't get why they're banned. Not all the juice has nicotine in it. Mine doesn't. I do mine just for the flavor. I have this amazing Monster Energy flavored one.

15. bicomplicated

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I vape. I've never had problems with vapor getting in my stomach as far as I know. You inhale vape the same way you inhale cig smoke. The only thing is when you first start vaping, you experience your throat burning called a throat hit. The more nicotene in the juice, the more of a throat hit you will experience. But you after you get used to vaping, you won't have a throat hit. :slight_smile:

16. Lazuri

Huh. Never heard of this before. Vapors should be less hazardous than smoke.

17. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

It's considered, as of typing this, safer than cigarettes, and it's allowed in some non-smoking areas, since it doesn't have the smell or chemicals of cigarettes. But there's some studies now coming out, which say there are some dangers to it. But it's hard to tell if that's because there actually are, or if companies are starting to slip in things.

As for myself, I've tried some electronic cigarettes. They don't give you the same "fullness" as an actual cigarette, but if you can get past that, they aren't bad. I like some of the flavors, too. But when it comes to smoking tobacco, I much prefer hookah.